At what price

At what price will you based LINKlords cash in and what's your current shtack?

Attached: 1560713250363.jpg (1053x1425, 104K)

>being able to sell LINK after July 1st

Stop making a thread for every fucking question that crosses your smooth brain you dumb fuck. You don't know anything about tech or programming. ChainLink is an illegal ICO scam that is illegal to trade in the United States. Partnership with food stall in Indonesia coming soon.

Fuck off.

Attached: IMG_4705.jpg (220x240, 11K)

Have sex

>selling LINK
>ever
Not gonna make it champ

NEVER SELLING

All the idiots who say they are never selling have tiny stacks, they won't even make it at $100

I have over 100k link, ill cash out when I have 8 figures

I'm selling the lot at $150 - $200. That'll be enough to live well and take care of my daughter when she grows up. I'm too much of a brainlet to fuck around with nodes and there's a lot I want to do with the money.

2.5 LINK stack
LOL

Shhhhhh... we need them.

>cash in
Nah

Attached: sarah-characters.jpg (1191x670, 83K)

link is a scam controlled by a former KKK grand wizard by the name of jason parser

DO NOT BUY

Kek

Oh My is this made by a kkk member?
Count me in!!

You guys are gonna make so many people poor.
At least reduce the shilling by like 50%
I'm sick of the Linktard threads

>HURRRR DURRRR NEVR GASHING OUT
>Get it? If we never cash out, we'll never actually make any money
>hahahahahaha memes
>like we're just throwing our money away lmao
>mfw it's not a meme

Attached: tenor.gif (340x340, 208K)

Something not often discussed is the idea of -not- cashing out.

Besides wanting to avoid taxes I guess it would be nice to continue to hodl crypto even after we make it, incase it goes up or to further promote the use of crypto instead of fiat

What are ways to use it? I know fees are too high for every day purchases but is there any way to set up bill withdraws to come out of a wallet?

I imagine you could offer crypto to sellers for large purchases if they're willing to accept but is there anything else besides drugs?

I've only briefly used TOR how easy is it to cash out that way

10k. i aint selling shit until we're at peak bull

Where’s that user that said he’s never cashing out, ever, and he’s taking his linkies to the grave.

Attached: 1530496842869.jpg (600x800, 251K)

>pajeety id

Pullish if true