When link is $1000

How many of us LINKIES are gona end up like the lottery stereotype and go broke after a few years? 150K LINK reporting in will be buying this instantly for 400k USD

Attached: porsche911.jpg (628x325, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caravancampingsales.com.au/items/details/1988-austral-tourmaster/SSE-AD-5347416/?Cr=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Panamera E-Hybrid for me.

Attached: 2018-porsche-panamera-turbo-s-e-hybrid-review.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

So you're gay then

>How many of us LINKIES are gona end up like the lottery stereotype and go broke after a few years?
99%.

Attached: 1556057342233.jpg (637x640, 97K)

Z31 blacked out

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (883x586, 829K)

Why? You need a ride?

If link hits $1000 that would be a market cap of $1,000,000,000,000

You realize this is impossible right? This is just a russian scammer project.

What a tremendous waste of money. If you're going to buy a porsche, why buy the boomer family cruiser model?

And how are you going to cash out that much liquidity?

I like it.

You care for the environment, good for you user. Dont listen to these other fags.

I was just thinking about a regular 911 but will surely get the electric thing they are working on

stay poor nigger

That's their SUV line. The linked one is actually pretty nice.

I'm going to get a 959 and modify it into more of a rally car

Attached: ohtjesxmfbmcd6hyipkn.jpg (1940x1092, 1.9M)

this is supposed to go on sale later this year
the 4 door porsche boomer e

Attached: 1porschemissione.jpg (1275x767, 83K)

>mining to create batteries is good for the environment
What did he mean by this?

Not buying a based boomermobile

Attached: images (20).jpg (500x375, 40K)

Enjoy your motorised dick extension when society collapses, I'm going off grid.
>caravancampingsales.com.au/items/details/1988-austral-tourmaster/SSE-AD-5347416/?Cr=8

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 8.30.37 pm.png (1502x1004, 1.81M)

probably will get this as well.

are you all in on link , do you own anything else? im asking because i can add an additional 10k LINK to my stack if i dump my ETH and LTC

Most of the trisomy 21 victims here will be nigger rich. They will buy stupid cars, wear gold jewelry, flaunt designer tranny bags, acquire gonorrhea from multiple hookers, knock up a bunch of whores and have the whole neighborhood they dwell in be aware that they are nigger rich and ripe for the scamming.

18 months later and all the money is gone. Then the child support back payments keep adding up and next thing you know you're sitting in jail thinking about where everything went wrong.

Face it, most of you are pathos driven hedonists that stumbled onto a legit project. Even after "making it" you'll have no semblance of temperance and will morph into histrionic sacks of cells that live for the next dopamine drip to validate your existence. Even after reading this none of you will read Aurelius, Seneca or any other work that will allow you to recognize what the good life really is.

Now go back fantasy lambo land where you shove your tongue up La - A's ass in your brap barn. You'll be rich and poor again in no time.

>not getting the unimog with 18mm ballistic steel armoring

Attached: th.png (1012x684, 1.19M)

For me its the honda cbr 500r. Sure, I could buy it now, but I wouldnt have time to use it. Making it will allow me to quit wagecucking and go on some nice rides with that beauty

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x899, 138K)

>projecting so hard

I call bs on $1000 Link, ever.
But I hope you prove me wrong.

My dream car would be an Aston Martin Vanquish, but I suppose I'd allocate all earnings to REITs and non-cyclical stocks to generate a mostly-secure dividend income stream and choose to work when I want to. Would maybe lease a nice Mercedes C-Class for like $400/month or so, nothing spectacular.

Freedom is the most important asset I know of.

Attached: colourful-nuuk-capital-of-greenland-1.jpg (507x380, 47K)

fuck would love this and just go wherever i want, drive from europe to south africa and no one can stop me

I unironically will have a gtav-like 10 car garages with mostly sportscars from the 80-2000

>victorian plates
never gonna make it

Based. Always wanted one but they are like 200k Euro and eat gas like crazy. Would love to travel the whole world with this thing until i die. See you on the road, don’t forget the link-Sticker ok the back

Excellent taste friend
Rarest and best model year

Thw world cannot afford us to end up like that.

Attached: 1559638578583.png (1678x2171, 3.15M)