BYE BYE LINK CULT

The prophecy has spoken.
IOTX is the new top coin.

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-123636.jpg (720x1280, 181K)

Just market sold my ZIL for this

This is the correct thread.
IOTX will be the true ethrum killer and also king of coinmarketcap 2019
Do you not think that the IOTX team has not been working hard? Guess what? It has.
And always remember, as only smart enough men says:
Do NOT have REGRETS!!!
Get IN IOTX!!!

Keep dreaming faggot. Pic related.

Attached: sergeygodemperor.jpg (231x219, 94K)

yes very good coin sirs

What was one of the first adapters? Get the rope, there’s only one center.

What a desperate shill kek. If there was any substance to it there would be no mention.

Go bother the reddit with this garbage. Nobody here wants your bags Mahmood

OOOOPSSS. IM NOT DONE YET. HERES THE CEO/FOUNDER OF IOTEX TWEETED!
DONT BE SHOCKED. STAY IN CHAINLINK MORONS AND IDIOTS.

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-174740.jpg (720x1280, 185K)

Read my latest comment and be shocked.

This is a true and excellent thing
Thank you for sharing my friend but i do not think that the persons here would have the intelligent to properly understand the meaning behind the posts
it is a noble and honorable thing that you try to do and i bless you for it

Read my 2nd pic idiot. CHAINLINK MORONS AND IDIOTS. TRUSTING SCAM COIN OF SERGEY RETARD

Are they all BRAINLESS? Always Shilling a scam coin called CHAINLINK.
One day Sergey will sell all of his bags and all hodlers will be REEKKTT. Thanks also brother because you knoe the truth.

Look at who he's following...

Attached: bruh.png (1484x804, 484K)

This is what happen with cult idiocracy
they just obsess over bad project with bad or no product which is centralized and also bad ROI as well so was not even good for a quick buy
i pity them, so stupid. keep up the good fight always

Good research bro. x5 profit tomorrow.

Raullen Chai also followed Chainlin and Sergery recently

And? Is facebook following him back?

this will be embarrassing for him in a day or so

lmao did you check out their devteam? complete bollocks, I wouldnt touch that coin with my butt

Who has spoken? The next top coin has to compete with the biggest like facebook and Vid. Facebook will loose cause they have no privacy, unlike Vid that put privacy in first! You can fill your bags now.

Attached: image3495.jpg (1225x598, 203K)

Kek wills it

Attached: file.jpg (600x590, 76K)

What's this coin? Scam fork of IOTA?

He recently followed Facebook AND Chainlink. That would imply that if they're really working together, Chainlink is involved too.

>an IoT blockchain
>for a stablecoin

0/10, apply yourself pajeet.

Attached: 1538447964281.jpg (339x338, 80K)

VITALITY token created by IOTX moron.

You pajeets realise we can instantly tell you're street shitters from the way you butcher the English language, right? Every non-English nation does it differently but yours has become incredibly distinct and obvious.

shoo shoo pajeets

Attached: 1517382142609.jpg (640x480, 93K)

sorry excuse me, idiot? were we talking to idiots like you?
oh and also am not "pajeet"
it sounds like someone has a racist problem - probably why you will always being poor because you hold IDIOT tokens like ethrum and chainlink
i spit on you

Im not from ID. Moron. Idiot.
Also saying the truth don't need grammarization and proofreading.
You are just butthurt because you hodl a lot of chainlink garbage.

Tomorrow: "IOTX announces something with Chainlink" and we reset the clock until OP can come up with some new letters.

Shit this is good fud. Pretend to be pajeets to scare away potential investors. Gonna pinch this one, cheers guys.

Attached: 1516208984872.jpg (680x752, 83K)

the only one pretending here is you - fuck off please

But why would they create the thread, it is only FUD if they did this in a thread not of their own. This is literal pajeets. Makes sense since it is 7 pm there

They're not aware of it. Sometimes people don't understand how vast and complex languages are.

And it's fucking hilarious that the content of his comments is trying to be formal while we're on a fucking cantonese imageboard

good sir i agree. the iotx is good coin with many use case. it will caress ethrum position to be number 2 in the coin capital ranking, facebook partnership and many developer do the working. end of year price be 1 dolarr.

Attached: 2.jpg (640x640, 109K)

probably more than 1 dollar even, but you are on the right track friend - good to see another intelligent person in this post

I agreed to what you said.
Many cult here dont know what IOTX is. Hahaha. All they know is to speak "TO THE MOON" RETARDS./.

You can't larp English like this. It's the real deal, unless they've lived overseas.. too accurate.

sirs kindly thank you for gentle word. i post picture of hot woman with brap rear. it is picture for you to do masturbat.

Attached: spicy hot hot womin.jpg (333x333, 29K)

hahaha, definitely confirmed pajeet.....did you seriously not get the irony in his post?

everyone see pic
also, in an interview recently one of the business dev guys mentioned they are already working on building out 3 separate use cases with a very large manufacturer. all adds up. just a matter of time
you missed the chainlink google announcement because of fud, don't miss these.

Attached: iotexfoxapple.jpg (2268x2835, 947K)

lmfao that's why he tweets at Facebook the day before their announcement AHAHAHAHAHAHAH