Q4 on the Roadmap

Biz, saw this on the roadmap for VIDT this morning. Could this be something significant in the future?

about.v-id.org/bru/#2019

"In cooperation with CMS Law, LTO Network, and with input from experts from, among others, IBM, KPN, Rabobank and Axveco, a best practice framework for GDPR compliant blockchain solutions is proposed as a EU-wide standard for companies and governments in the EU region."

Attached: Europe GDPR.png (964x877, 83K)

the EU will not exist anymore in Q4 2019

Don't know where you from user, but I think Europe will be fine.

>t. Coping bong

LOL

I think so user...the fact that the V-ID team are collaborating with a serious law firm like CMS and attempting to tackle a significant issue like GDPR to my mind shows these guys are to be taken seriously. May see a small retraction soon, but I reckon this will certainly be a good medium / long term hold...

Austrian in Brussels. Everybody is freaking out atm. Political stagnation and no clear plans how to solve the looming financial crisis. We never had so many sick days in the last 40 years then during the last month.

make this the new VIDT general

Why are you Jow Forumstards always such ridiculous nutjobs? It's either that or you're 15 years old.

Nothing has changed in Belgium in the last 20 years and nothing is going to change. Flanders doesn't like Wallonia, Wallonia doesn't like Flanders, politicians shout, government has some random retarded idea, next government undos it and repeat. All while the people are pretty well-off and have practically free healthcare so they stopped giving a shit a long time ago.

Also this coin is going to dump to a correction now. Pumped way too hard, too fast so people will take profits.

BUMP

The few dumps we had bounced back so fast though. So many people got rekt the last two weeks. It's not worth the risk desu

Said a lot of anons the last two weeks

someone dropped a load

we wont drop back to 0.2 before 0.3...

Attached: 12407519_941683965912335_2006447004_a.jpg (150x150, 5K)

By all means, look at the chart and keep falling for the 'just hodl bruh big clients lol' meme.

but its dumb to sell now wtf
wait atleast after the 19th and try to swing or just wait till the big exchange
i try everday to remember that you shouldnt marry your shitcoins but ill wait because this is atleast no vaporwave shit

Attached: 1555704395296.gif (350x254, 2.76M)

Why do you think buy the rumor, sell the news is a thing? Thats the whole reason of this giant pump. Everyone even knows what their 'special partner announcement' is already cause the team couldn't keep their mouth shut properly. Tomorrow and the 19th will be the biggest dump days. Then some bleeding/stabilizing into a big pump again. It's always like that Jesus christ you guys never learn do you.

oi, ave you got a fudding loisence?

yep i know what you mean and in the normal case i would say the same but this is not a 50mcap project yet, the mcap is still very low if you look at chx, lto etc they all went to 20m+ mcaps and here its just 7m
do you get my point?
i will take the risk and wait till 19th and im expecting another big leg up after the news and then a dump
maybe im wrong, maybe not who knows

Attached: 1530609463959.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Godspeed, user. Godspeed.
Make sure not to put a ring on that bag.

>lto
lto didnt moon to 28m it just got a giant circulating supply increase taking it from 7m to 28,

i wont

Maybe stop importing immigrants and giving them all your shit? Fucking idiots