How to promote

Last post went completely off topic:
I was mugged and stabbed 3 days before my birthday it Happened June 14th my birthday is today june 17th I was discharged yesterday from the hospital
Leaving me broke with medical bills to pay & no cake.
How do I go about promoting my fundraiser & making money to pay and in the future preventing me from getting into these shitty situations? Also this is the link gf.me/u/th4uvv what more should I do?

Attached: 20190617_015731.jpg (1080x1690, 757K)

So was it niggers?

It was not

Bullshit

AYO WHITEY GIB YO PHONE N WALLET OR I STAB YO ASS

Attached: CB57B0DE-5C6C-4675-B131-7562F94D3BD7.jpg (520x420, 20K)

and OP be like

Attached: EE529E23-9D99-447E-9237-BEC26CEAFC87.jpg (232x217, 7K)

What was the muggers' race?

Were they negroes?

Then no money for you, begger

Naw, weirdo only asked for my phone, stabbed me, forgot to ask for my wallet though,dude love phones I guess he said "Give me your phone or you die" shouting probably on some sort of drugs, seemed like beginners, I regret not being armed

Fuckin hate it when you get attacked and they stab you in the side of your shin and the armpit. Telltale sign of a real mugging

How did you know? rather keep my life than my phone

Fake.

Was he black?

They were hispanic

Light brown, not black. Hispanic

It was actually above the abdomen look like they tore me a second belly button, in that pic they gave me a new robe and covered my wound, while I was laying blood spelt sideways bled 5 hours cause doctors were too busy to patch me up till then

dirty spics?

Attached: CABE4E64-1506-452A-BD02-9AEF53EB69F9.jpg (360x240, 29K)

Crimes happen everyday, first one I've ever been through. Appreciate what you have cause it can all be in risk in a single moment, or just make an emergency fund so you aren't stuck with a stupid situation like I am right now.

Fucker looked like he cared about grooming, had a long twirly mustache goofy ass cartoon villain looking guy, I don't think he was dirty, I do hope he drops the soap in prison, I got my phone traced using google maps & find my phone feature so they might catch him when the cops call me to continue the investigation

Fucking gang members.

Ok OP, first thing you gotta do is to post that you were walking with your boyfriend when a homophobe saw you guys kissing and started attacking you.

You can get a friend to act as your boyfriend, or just post that you don't want to reveal your boyfriend's identity to protect him.

After this, start messaging gay degenerate support groups for help and if they don't help you, send a message to an opposing group/news channel and tell them that they don't really help gay people.

Any way this goes down, you'll get pity/sympathy from people and they'll help you.

You're welcome.

Although that sounds like it would work,
I already gave my side of the story I'm just a fuckin Straight White Male, going to help my moms car whos battery went out at her workplace by bringing her a new battery before she got off work, and was interviened by two muggers on a motorcycle, one had a hunting knife the other was the driver. Battery slowed me down to be able to outrun them, gave them my phone, was knife-raped anyways

Well maybe vote hilary next time so you don't ruin these guys lives via insitutional racism.

Yikes OP, shit sucks. Post a crypto address.

Hahaha, thats funny thanks for the b-day laughs

Say you were wearing a rainbow lgbt t-shirt, you gave them your phone but they started attacking you anyways screaming homophobic slurs. Ez...

Say you work for a charity as well for extra browny points, charity of your choosing.

This one is btc: 38Aj7bqQsayx5m33ieModzKA5JVemJ6ejJ
Eth:
0x6d7987324180745964d999deb8de07809a4716f9
Btccash:pq46p9026g4ymazhk2yqhy4m3kndr4h7u55nuym6mm

Thats really clever, that would explain why they stabbed me anyways. You really thought of everything
Funny you mentioned that, The friday before as a one off thing I decided to help a handicapped foundation organize an event as a volunteer, felt like I should do something worthwhile before I turned 20 maybe I should call them back and see if they need anything else

Just don't pay the medical bills. Everyone knows our healthcare system is fucked. You'll get a couple points knocked off your credit score, but they won't come after you