Why would a bank invest in the invention designed to kill it?

Why would a bank invest in the invention designed to kill it?

Attached: 6vNVjc9.jpg (938x716, 121K)

They invested in the company that crippled it, ensuring that it would never be able to scale. How new are you?

Attached: 1530242115362.jpg (1600x1007, 154K)

Attached: D50iML4UYAA_Q9X.jpg (1059x952, 124K)

>csw/bsv shills get BTFO in one thread
>create a new shill thread almost immediately and migrate to that thread in order to circlejerk in it
like clockwork

They wanna bank the unbanked dummy

Attached: 1560687269770.jpg (1765x957, 602K)

And they always defer to "muh greg corecuck" bullshit whenever someone calls them out - completely disregarding people who think that both coins are scams along with most of the other crypto trash out there.

LMAO imagine sucking Greg maxwells cock like a good little blockstream shill.

Attached: 1527324795566.jpg (647x444, 69K)

Attached: 1525255859247.jpg (3968x2976, 854K)

Attached: 1558098186566.png (914x866, 988K)

"Don't use Bitcoin goy just use our fiat systems, they are MUCH better for you anyway, hehehe"

Attached: 1_aldOUUgbGyW15iyF50f79g.png (1804x704, 245K)

Samefag

Sage this shit

> literally responds in exactly the way I'm used to
> I'm not a faggot, I suck craig's dick instead of greg's dick, our scam is better than blockstream's scam
You are either a subhuman, gullible piece of shit, or you're one of the disingenuous ayre funded shills who coat this board in a fine layer of curry powder with 5-6 trash threads an hour about cringe scammer wright.

Whatever ends up in place, it won't be anything that either of those braindead faggots have control over. They'll use Greg to completely fuck bitcoin up while Craig gets sent to jail for being a conman and face for what is essentially a money laundering scheme, and we will be left with projects designed by companies such as facebook to fill in the void along with a few limited use utility projects which they can opt in and out of as needed so that their assets and data are not threatened.

Keep barking and pissing yourself though. One of the few things I get enjoyment out of is one of you faggots putting up a shitty defence of your favorite chuck-e-cheez tokens.

"S-sage this shit, don't let the goyim see this"

Attached: OGT8CM5.png (1552x388, 109K)

BTC = crippled by bankers. Now they just use it to PnD on normies with fake tether money. Its a giant ponzi scheme where insiders always win.

Bump

(corecucks HATE this one weird trick)

Attached: 1nne1pc6ai431.png (846x693, 723K)

Where did OP go if you're not a samefag?

Are you going to discuss the topic or are you just going to cry about your narrative getting ass reamed?

Attached: dont_litter_mempool_for_big_money2.jpg (1000x693, 95K)

That's what I thought. Cool samefagging though, enjoy spamming the thread to yourself

I wonder who is behind this post

Attached: 1560688089892.jpg (1765x957, 645K)

Its not going to kill banking at all. Its just going to allow the CEOs to fire all the underling plebs. Loans will always be a thing, and interest will be charged via smartcontracts that are literally inescapable. The banking fat cats will be making more money than ever before. Payments that execute whether you want them to or not, combined with no wages/benefits to be paid are like a Jews wet dream.

They subverted BTC and changed it to (((their))) vision? Who would've thought that would happen!

My no fee card will pay me the difference if a product reduces in price within 12 months. Pretty big deal DESU.

How is Bitcoin still a thing if it's worthless for the only thing it was created to do - to be unstoppable money?

Underrated.

Attached: D7s93MtW0AAo59j.png (555x629, 118K)

It has become a vehicle to fleece stupid goyim of their hardearned money. They control the price via tether and inside trading.

see: They also build sidechains to remove transactions from the network to their controlled projects

see: And they can pretend Bitcoin was a "nice try" but ultimately a failed experiment and close the books on global decentralized blockchains forever. Let's just go back to the old paradigm -> Jews win. At least that's the intention.

BTC is a hijacked coin and a technological dead end. Those aggressively pushing for you to invest in it is with almost 100% certainty a paid shill.

Attached: lightning_shadow_banking.png (708x582, 70K)

Why didn't Blockbuster buyout Netflix when they were a fledgling company?

speculation

Their business is money/ power. Their model is whatever works

holy shit

BTC is a scam

One theory is that banks invented Bitcoin