COTI GOING TO MOOOONNNN!!!

open up ur wallet bitches. go find your balls. stack up ur balls side by side and buy COTI. cuz COTI GOING TO MOOOONNNN!!!!

Attached: 0-iPfMbZWeilNnb7GY.jpg (458x352, 13K)

OP sell your bags now before you have to buy some rope. This still has a long way before the bottom and the market cap is to high for what it is.

>Investing in a mafia state

watch me. i`ll buy a porshe just only to find ur balls. Im sure its still in unballville

I warn people the stay away from this, its just another IEO that won't lift off... stay away from:

COTI, RSR, UND

just sold all my coti

Fake jew die , you shill bad

Coti low mcap, good team , decent exchange and fikkkng allot upcoming

Ignore the non believers sir, we will be riding green dildo's once the VISA cards are announced

Attached: 2c22d9b9-195f-4613-9029-d3146158598f.jpg (590x376, 72K)

>low mcap,

2,000,000,000 divided by 0.076094 = $26283281204

That's Twenty-six billion two hundred eighty-three million two hundred eighty-one thousand two hundred four dollars.

That puts it at number 3 above XRP
Rope now

kek comparing COTI and RSR to UND. Brainlet confirmed

it's at 5 mill mcap. no tokens unlocked until october

annnnd another brainlet

Total Supply

how fucking retarded are you? If does a 2x now, it literally goes from 5 mill to 10 mill. You've doubled your money. We're not talking in 33 months, when everything is unlocked. You don't fucking calculate the current mcap from total locked supply, fucking mongoloid

It's not going to do a 2x when it's already overvalued. The overall market cap is too high to attract future long term investors. This is going to drop another 90%
Like I said go buy some rope... Your gonna need it

>divided by 0.076094
It's multiplied by, dummy. It's about $150MM.
Still high for a worthless literally who coin.

>it's at 5 mill mcap. no tokens unlocked until october
So with short term super inflation the value per coin is just gonna go down, great, that is exactly what I want in my investments, to methodically lose value. Thanks buying 100k right now.

who the fuck puts their money in a shitcoin for multiple months at a time? you fucking retarded monkeys, jesus christ.
Market makers and huge announcements will be done while it has a low circulation of coins, to pump it the most, making the jewish team more money when they can unlock their coins.
Fucking mongoloids, have you ever used your brain?

Angry investors loose money.. I'm as calm as a buddhist monk and I think your anger issues probably stem from making recurring bad finical investments

>finical
*financial

i second this

Buy it , financial advice ugly jerk off nerds

The only goddamn reason that I bought a big bag of coti is that the team are Jewish people. Jews know how to pump, can’t wait to get my tesla soon

Attached: 45C4EAC5-1D34-4F8C-B075-28EC0E0A88BB.png (879x813, 376K)

Damn ultra stupid pokémon fags, Hold token within 10 years world dominance