I want swing my linkies for once but even looking at the 15min candles on binance scares me so much

I want swing my linkies for once but even looking at the 15min candles on binance scares me so much.

I would be very happy to make like 100 Link with a nice trade but what if I press the sell button and the rocket takes off?

How do people trade and bein relaxed?

Attached: 1559238577770.jpg (679x910, 41K)

See. If i sold my stack when I made this post I would have already lost money... this shit is scary. I will just hold my 4k Link and dont touch them.

>watches volume suddenly go nuts
>assumes op probably just sold
you just sold, right? cause it's pumping

No I did not. And I think the amount of Link i would be willing to trade (500-1000 Link) would not have any impact on the market.

Never try swinging. The instant you sell the market will move against you, every fucking time. Never do it. People on here who brag about successfully swinging are probably liars. It never works for the pure of heart, you will get destroyed.

Wise decision. Especially now is not the time for swinging.

I should have met you earlier in my life.

Fucking I should've met me earlier in my life, I've gotten fucking wrecked from swinging. Never, ever try it. For every link you make swinging you will lose at least 10x that much. And when the moon comes all you will do is break even.

God I've been watching people get destroyed tonight. Saw multiple people swing around 50k link back at like 1.75. We're probably gonna hit 2.00 in the next hour. My stupid physics homework is due in 3 hours and I can't look away from the charts.

I have to buy in again now but at this price it's not worth it.

Exactly what this user said - tried to swing a couple days ago...knocked out 20% of my stack...bye bye VIDT gains ...feels bad man

ATH today for sure

I had a 3k stack and over the last 2 weeks it's gone down to 1750. I've completely missed every pump because of my retarded ass gambling over a few minor gains here and there. In the long run I will have cheated myself out of hundreds of thousands if not millions. Fuck I'm stupid.

Eh, feels less stressful when you think in Satoshis.

Probably about to get wrecked tho, ah well.

I swing a few hundred just to keep adding to the stack but I never swing an amount that’s going to wreck me. Just don’t be greedy.

You can trade it / gamble it if you absolutely kow what you're doing.
Like I accept to risk 500 link and if next target (2.6$) is reached and it's meeting every condition then I will risk it.
Better hold than doing stupid moves

I could have swung to a big stack buy fuck that. I have 2k and can buy a few more.
2 million for me is making it.
200k is life changing.
We gonna make it.

Imagine someone saying buying eth or btc at 1.90 is not worth it.

sold 500 at 10500 sats

>How do people trade and bein relaxed?
They are not relaxed. Daytrading wrecks your soul and leaves nothing but an empty shell riddled of anxiety

sell now, buy back after the libra whitepaper gets released. easy no-risk x1.1.

I had 22k bought at ICO, I sold at 34 cents

Attached: 1359043217925.jpg (522x468, 73K)

but you used the gains to participate in multiple moon missions, right? : )

No went all in on Req