I swung my link, lost half my stack

What do I do? Honest advice please I’m 20 years old and can buy 5k now

Attached: 9FD6259A-2BE2-4173-A4CF-4121B4F20EA5.png (750x1334, 764K)

Pic related seems good

link is a scam controlled by a former KKK grand wizard by the name of jason parser

DO NOT BUY

Buy 5k, retard

Currently in Harmony, should I pull out and get back in link?

Move to europe before you get killed by the kaffers boerbro, SA is doomed

really? you had 10k and you still gambled? you deserve it.

Never swing link faggot

We told you not to do it. You deserve this. Enjoy being immortalized in the swinglink screencap compilation. It's all you'll ever achieve.

Hahahahaha hahaha linkshit is going down

I'm swinging 4k of my linkies right now from 20700 sats. Wish me luck. Or wish me eternal damnation, whatever floats your boat

I can hear the clacking of your 'h' and 'a' keys echoing around your empty, empty room.

I had 22k at one point. Now I can only afford 4200 links

damn thats rough, my top was 13.6k.
Got way too greedy

Btc 50 %
Link 50 %

how the fuck do you swing and lose half, its the eassiest shit in the world

I sold right before the google announcement

I'm going to help you out mate and you have to believe me:

You have less than 24hours to buy cheap.

sell the rest, link is a racist nazi crypto scam

You learned a valuable lesson ;)

WHOOPS

Attached: download.jpg (280x180, 7K)

i have only 600 links but i know if link explodes i wont sell and i wont swing. so 600 will be like 600 btc today and 90% of you 20k fags will have been sold long ago. feels comfy desu to be steelhanded.

Rumour is Hudson Jameson (Chainlink advisor) did this too. Haha fuck him if he doesn't believe and fuck him for selling before the stream of good news

>Hudson Jameson
what a sóyboy name

this. 90% of biz newfags will sell way too early, im holding my 500stinks till the end

Attached: 1546981059141.jpg (1077x1077, 349K)

I'm sweating profusely now. Fuck this. I'm never gonna swinglink again. I sold my remaining 3k linkies at 21100. But it kept going up even with a nonexisting order book.
It will hopefully slowly dump a bit now, but fucking hell. With LINK you never know.

Gonna level out at around 1.85 today, buy then.

Thursday when Yahoo announced the Google Cloud chosing Link and it shot up from 1.12 to 2 bucks I sold the moment it crashed back to 1.66 hoping I would keep my profit from dumping then it suddenly shot back ip to 1.85 and I bought back in. I lost 9,000 dollars in five minutes. Ill never swing anything again. Ive been a huge support of Link and was letting greed take control of me and learned a valuable lesson. Never swing, just buy more on the dips and when you feel you have made enough and need the money you sell what you have to sell. I was in tears for about 72 hours and im jist getting over it today. Learn from me. I still have 29000 link, but I have been buying since day one and I have bought at every price range, 20 cents and even recent. Just buy more and dont look back at your loses. Buy more. Middleware is a huge market and we are in the middle of it... I lost one full Bitcoin swinging in the matter of five minutes. Never again. But everyone must learn a lesson about greed or you will not make it...

Buy the bottom of UBT Unibright, we got Europe's parlement behind us.

Watch it go to $100 as you hang yourself. „Swinglinkers will swing“ ist Not a meme

>sell the rest, link is a racist nazi crypto scam

BUY all you can link is a racist nazi crypto scam
Fixed

He got 29k tho.

You never know dude, it might dump 50% any moment now and there's literally no way to ever know. As long as you made profit in the end it's a win.

Yeah, profit is good. Make a profit, like Greg did here.

Attached: IMG_20190617_100418.png (1080x583, 236K)

should have bough some Walmart or Proctor & Gamble stock like your grandad

I mean that's still better than nothing. There's no way to know it would go to 20k. And if you held from 20k to 3k and didn't sell you could've had so much more by selling and buying back lower. You literally can't play it perfectly.

>what is hindsight

Actually its not better, you would be hating yourself forever for selling so early.

> what is not believing in a community

Yea and you would hate yourself even more if it went to 0 and you never sold lol

>Fall for one of Jow Forums's lies and tell my boss to buy Chainlink
>He believes me, buys around 2K LINK in november 2017
>it all goes to shit
>he eventually forgets about it
>mention him that a few days ago
>"Hey man, remember those LINK I told you to buy? You said you bough 2K, they are over 1 dollar now"
>"WHAT THE FUCK WHERE, WHEN DID I BUY THEM"
>He told me he sold them off because they were a bad investment, and was mad at me for a while
>now he's mad at me because I told him about them again and how he lost 2 grand easily
I don't know if I should feel bad for the guy

If he blames you for it he's retarded lol.

If someone told me about crypto(like....in 2011 lol) I'd thank him.

Nah harmony's got a pump soon. After take profits and put into link.

Didn't buy in either, but I did sell at 22k.
Wondering if this would last or should I take minimal profits.

Put it in ZIL and NKN. I've made a profit today with little investment.

>swinglinkers soon to be swinging from trees

noice

Attached: 1493676348988.jpg (887x686, 76K)

buy

you are the idiot who doesnt know what opportunity cost is

It might shoot past 2$ any moment now and you'd be left with fomoing in and buying 2000 stinkers instead.

Your choice

Bought 10.5k at .85c and swung myself down to 5.4k
What a fucking moron, never swinging again. Even though I'm still above my principal I lost so much money its retarded. I've vowed to only buy the dip from here on out and NEVER sell.