Facebook Libra Partners

So why do they publicly announce all partners except smartcontract.com / Chainlink?

Attached: FacebookPartners.png (886x537, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblockcrypto.com/2019/06/14/facebooks-cryptocurrency-partners-revealed-we-obtained-the-entire-list-of-inaugural-backers/
medium.com/@johnsmithen93/facebook-finally-secures-dozens-of-investors-for-libra-but-aims-for-more-98817e73c05c
cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-startup-bison-trails-receives-525-mln-investment-backed-by-galaxy-digital
youtube.com/watch?v=s5-i_ZDH_BE
bitcoinist.com/visa-paypal-10-million-run-facebook-coin-node/
bitcoinist.com/facebook-crypto-nodes-10-million-globalcoin/
washingtonpost.com/pb/business/facebooks-answer-to-bitcoin-poses-a-double-threat/2019/06/17/9becc67c-9108-11e9-956a-88c291ab5c38_story.html?nid=menu_nav_accessibilityforscreenreader&outputType=accessibility&utm_term=.515ae80fc8d3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You already know.

>Industry standard
>No need to mention

Because it's not a partner.

Because we don't need them to.

Chainlink is not a "partner"
They just integrate it, like Google

>Ribbit Capital

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 58K)

Anchorage advertises itself as a standard.

Also, take a look at Bisontrails. They do not support Ethereum. That's strange.

This image is just all the companies that invested in Libra. Chainlink obviously didn't, it doesn't mean it cannot be use.

>Bridgestone tires announces a partnership with Honda.
>Trucks transporting those Pirelly tires to Honda fabrics are all Mercedes
>Why aren't they announcing a partnership with Mercedes?

VAPORWAREEEEE

DO THE NEEDFUL SIRS INSHALLAH $1000 EOY

Google cloud anounced chainlink as a partner didn't they?

>woman's world banking
>non-profit
yikes

Attached: 142584221456.jpg (3528x2449, 1.44M)

Facebook will not be using Chainlink, the people pushing this narrative are trying to make you believe they will and when its revealed that they won't there will be a huge dump, DO NOT listen to them.

Attached: 1559892060772.gif (286x224, 1.26M)

no, its just presented chainlink usecase within their cloud platform, so more like a customer or chainlink network user

No some spergy google intern wrote a hypothetical use-case scenario about chainlink on a tech blog.

Let the linkers have this one though. They deserve a chance to dump some of their bags.

anchorage is a quorum fork (=private ethereum) so chainlink is definitely compatible
No they didn't

Cope.

>Invest in my new tech company coming out
>We've gotta let you we're partnered with Windows to use 80% Windows machines in our office!

NDA

You don't partner with your tool, you use it.

This sealed it for me. They aren’t using link. If they were they would have announced it in the blockchain part of the jnfogfaphic

Bison trails in an existing blockchain backend platform. Why would they announce it but not chainlink?

What the fuck is bisontrails then? Not a tool? Look at the fucking website retard it’s a smartcontract platform

If they had been using link why would they announce bison trails but not link?

you see that faint logo in the back?

>(((Horowitz)))

Any linkie NOT dumping bags right now will suicide in a year. Checkem

i know nothing of this project but where can i buy their coin or whatever?
i wanna buy some and ride the normie hype wave for a day or two then sell for link before it crashes back down as with everything normies touch

Attached: 1511029271805.jpg (750x793, 72K)

They need more time to accumulate RSR and LINK that's why they won't talk about it yet.

Any linkies dumping their bags right now will suicide in a year. Check em.

Not saying Chainlink has anything to do with Libra, but that isn't where Chainlink would be featured if it did.
Chainlink would part of the technical side of it, not the commercial side.

>riding the normie hype wave of a stable coin
i think you’re the normie here friendo

>Checkem
Your pathetic digits aren't worth checking.

Bison trails is literally a backend smart contract company. Why would they get mentioned but not link

His id says 'Bb' at the end, which is the notation for the b-flat note.
b-flat
be flat

You will be flat on the floor from suiciding so much if you sell now.

so how do i make money off of this? facebook stock?

Because they will forever be known as linkies, but at least they will die richer than if they held

Because the names listed in OP's pic are investors in Libra. They all bought nodes.
theblockcrypto.com/2019/06/14/facebooks-cryptocurrency-partners-revealed-we-obtained-the-entire-list-of-inaugural-backers/

Yes I do. Interesting.

Perhaps, but the other thing that doesn’t seem to make sense to me is if coinbase is running a node, why wouldn’t chainlink have already been listed on coinbase?

if bsv is fb partner i will kill myself if dubs i video

>if coinbase is running a node, why wouldn’t chainlink have already been listed on coinbase?
I was talking about Libra nodes, not Chainlink nodes.
All those parties bought Libra nodes.

Another source:
medium.com/@johnsmithen93/facebook-finally-secures-dozens-of-investors-for-libra-but-aims-for-more-98817e73c05c
>Facebook finally secures dozens of investors for Libra

You forgot zil. Not even joking.

Did linkers seriously think Facebook would use a coin that finally just launched a buggy barely usable mainnet like 3 weeks ago?

>kek wills it
>z+q
>Vision
>5am

No but coinbase must know about link being used if it is

Why wouldn’t they have listed it as a tradeable crypto on their platform already?

Like I said, I'm not claiming Chainlink has anything to do with Libra.
But the listing thing does not imply anything.

Google did just that, lmao.

this list was leaked, not announced.

cope

Attached: google cloud chainlink tweet.png (744x874, 258K)

>Coindesk article specifically calls it a partnership..

Somehow 'not a partnership'

Attached: 20190617_085332.png (1080x2008, 763K)

>guys the website that ran ads for bitconnect said this is going to be huge so it's definitely not a scam

Don't so this to yourself. Take profit while you can.

Attached: DVQkDQUU8AEfs3N.jpg (1200x664, 155K)

Why wouldn't they run ads paid for by Bitconnect?

I don't think BisonTrails bought a node for 10 mil. They only received 5.25mil in funding: cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-startup-bison-trails-receives-525-mln-investment-backed-by-galaxy-digital

>They are working with money movers SWIFT as well as database company Oracle
Where did they get Oracle from?

Attached: 1553125236292.jpg (705x527, 247K)

youtube.com/watch?v=s5-i_ZDH_BE

Attached: ChainlinkFB.png (1915x1065, 1.26M)

Coinbase doesn't get to do whatever it wants. Sergey must allow it to be listed and it also has to be legal in the US since Coinbase is a US-based company.
It's too early for LINK to be listed without the risk of being labeled a security

Don't think all you want, this is the information we have now.

Hilarious.

>everyone on biz: “yes they bought a node for mode than 10 million “
>only 5.25 mil in funding

Sub $1 eow

Attached: 8F5FE784-FFD9-4C9F-942B-935A4FEB80A9.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I had an internship at one of the most popular crypto news sites, fact-checking isn't that much of a thing

wow, finally watched the video, this is real

Attached: 1560677166115.jpg (859x1024, 95K)

Source on the 10 mil node buy-in?

Literally posted everywhere brainlet

what?

Just google libra reserve, they are charging $10 mil to run a node

Nothing about 10 mil being the minimum.

bitcoinist.com/visa-paypal-10-million-run-facebook-coin-node/

Stfu

Yes, the team even listed google in their official partners database

Again, that's just what those parties say they'll pay.

Just now realizing, this is my last week of waging.

Lol the deluded linkies don’t care they just want to pump and dump vaporware bags

ITS A STABLECOIN FUCKING DELUDED LINK FAGGOTS

>vaporware
cope

Attached: google cloud chainlink.png (1600x767, 145K)

No it’s not. It’s the minimum mentioned in multiple articles. I’m not going to spend time looking it up but it’s mentioned everwhere as the minimum

>No it’s not.
Except it LITERALLY is.

Headline from your own link:
>VISA, PAYPAL SAY THEY’LL PAY $10 MILLION TO RUN ‘FACEBOOK COIN’ – REPORT

Circle the wagons to protect your scam

So Google is protecting the scam that is Chainlink?

I want in on the google scam

No you are

I'm making Google protect the scam that is Chainlink?

bitcoinist.com/facebook-crypto-nodes-10-million-globalcoin/

washingtonpost.com/pb/business/facebooks-answer-to-bitcoin-poses-a-double-threat/2019/06/17/9becc67c-9108-11e9-956a-88c291ab5c38_story.html?nid=menu_nav_accessibilityforscreenreader&outputType=accessibility&utm_term=.515ae80fc8d3

Go FUCK yourself pajeet

>reportedly
k

Are you a brainlet? Of course it is a stable coin. That's not the point, the point is that they will use it and a partnership with mastercard/Visa to link your transactions with your Facebook profile, creating the largest Big Data marketing in history. To do this they will need to bring all off-chain transactions from credit card companies onto their blockchain. That is why this is a big deal for ChainLink.

it is very easy to tell you have gotten into crypto at most 1-2 years ago.

No retard, that’s not how chainlink could be used here. The way it could be used is for the PEG

incorrect, Google does not integrate Chainlink, and never will. That blog post literally says nothing about Google using Chainlink. Stop spreading lies to pump your useless bags.

>That blog post literally says nothing about Google using Chainlink.
see It literally shows Google Cloud running a Chainlink node.

christ you are definitely the normie here, leave this website

unironically this

Wrong.

just stop

They actually didn't announce anything. It was not an announcement. They neither integrate nor partner. They literally just made a blog post about some of the interesting use cases of BigQuery, their own product.

They are not integrating. They are not partnering. When will linkies stop lying? It's pretty fucking transparent and desperate.

that sounds like a legit decentralized ecosphere you got there.

kek, you realize that you can get anything written on coindesk for around 5k right? The only source in the article is the blog post, and the blog post is 100% clear that is it NOT a partnership and NOT an intergration. There is 0% doubt in the post at all.

It's sad how visiblty desperate nolinkers are now that LINK is approaching $2

no. It shows a random marketing guy at Google running a node, and posting about it. Google is not running a node. Some random marketing guy who writes blog posts for Google is.

Not sad at all. What's sad is the hundred of Linkies who actually believe this is a partnership, or that Google is using Chainlink, when the blog post clearly says otherwise.

really cringe
I know you own link and are fudding
it's sad

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.30.51 PM.png (1816x1432, 3.44M)

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY NEED CHAINLINK TO DO THAT YOU MONGREL KILL URSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!’n

holo is implement facebooks GraphQL and is the only platform that can handle the large tps needed

Libra is an association right? Since Facebook is a partner.

Libra is autonomous, how autonomous from Facebook in what legal framework?

kek, nice argument. Everyone reading this thread just sold Link cause I proved that it's not a partnership, and that you have nothing to refute it.