Attached: SjqY5vrl.jpg (467x467, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HrmD_vIMIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you sure sweetie?
Las time I checked bnb was like 33 bucks and cm is what 0.1? Kek

funny forehead btfo'd
youtube.com/watch?v=7HrmD_vIMIk

i have 55k of those forehead coins. let's go boys!

Just passed KYC and now deposited money from my bank how long dis shit usually take to hit the exchange?

slavshit scam

>estonia
>slav
try again Ranjesh

Estonians are literal genetical slavs, they use finno-ugric language as a disguise

Attached: G25_North_Euro_LDA.png (663x541, 40K)

don't even try to bring Jow Forums to sense. they're all trolls, i'll enjoy waching them fomo in when all that's in the bag comes to fruitition. 10€ EO2020 guaranteed

Ok pajeets, stop shilling, you are not good at it.
Just say gbp is coming and 23+ currencies will follow on the span of a month, there are talks with liquidity providers for shitcoins like link and 3 more tokens are sent to be approved(response in 1 week, 2 days tops to be on the exchange).
This alone will send us to 30c, but what do I know.

Video verification for KYC? Fuck that desu

have fun FOMOing in at 5 eurobucks

a bit of marketing sure wouldn't hurt. i'm thinking about paying a small amount (50€/month) for my own marketing campaign (my ambassador link behind the banner).

Yeah, no thanks.

Why isnt the coin on cmc?

Sorry user, I hate to be the one to break this to you. But yeaaahhhhh it’s not going to be Your metro coin thing. We’re going with Bitsdaq to be the new Binance. See, the thing is, well.... it’s better and is partnered with bittrex and upbit. Awww, don’t take it so hard user. You can still have your little train thingy. It will be ok.

Is this the BQQQQQQQQQ shit? Kek, shooo shoo pajeet back to your shitting street.

This is unironically the next big thing, sitting on 10k of these bad boys

Yup, i'm not even joking. We gonna be rich as fuck Coinbros.

bqqq is a good flip right now but doesn't have the long term prospects of xcm

Toot goes the money metro, next station: the moon, faggot.

oh shut up nigger

Really not a big fan of their margin interface, kind of hard to understand coming from kraken.

That being said, I'm still bullish on this so I still went and rebought a 1000 suicide stack. I just moved my BTC to kraken though since I want 5x leverage during this bullrun. Any features on the horizon? Side note but what the FUCK is up with "no margin interface available on mobile" even when I set my user agent to be desktop? How the fuck does it know? Why does it care? Any way around it? I have zero reason to be using this if I can't use it on mobile, because there are no good mobile interfaces for kraken

Why is it not on Coinmarketcap? I'm not buying something not even on Coinmarketcap. What a shitcoin.

Kevin is a kiwi you dumb fuck. It's a scam nonetheless though.

chink shills everywhere

Attached: 5435365735.jpg (1598x800, 155K)

My ref code is DaniloLov is any of you anons want to sign up. €10 EOY

>It's a scam
You're an idiot

it takes longer because they have to add it as an exchange too not just a coin

The margin interface is coming soon for mobile.

This is going to 20c before the end of the month.

Here use the link and enjoy the earnings

http:coinmetro.live