Videogames are for stunted man children

Games are one of the least obvious things which stunt growth of a person.

I cant think of any successful people who play them. Just cucks

Attached: CB940428-B019-4691-ABB2-C60488E0E824.png (1200x1109, 64K)

Ok thanks for the business and finance related post retard

the davepill

Video games are entertaining and enjoyable. They also strengthen your hand eye coordination.

Why rag on gamers? Rag on degenerate cryptocoin gamblers instead.

What a pointless thread you've made.

I play them. And I have 1mil doge coins in my account turd nugget

Attached: 1514755688798.png (1879x1384, 571K)

name 1 thing wrong with being a manchild

Cope. Name me a successful person who made it through business who plays games.

Games are for cucks who sap their motivation into pointless little worlds to escape, or for manchildren

>Name me a successful person who made it through business who plays games.
Larry Page
Elon Musk

Name me a successful person who made it through business while posting offtopic threads on an anime imageboard on a monday morning.

It's true, I wasted my highschool years playing wow and noy caring about shit that coukd have got me rich or at least comfortable, I knew about BTC since before a dollar :[ i don't fuckin touch video games anymore.

Multiple twitch streamers. Feel free to go ahead and move your goalpost. I'm done here.

Stinky linkies.

Elon Musk went to E3 last week and was talking to game devs and mentioned he plays video games and namedropped a few he liked and some he was looking forward too.

Forums have stunted my growth way more than videogames. I eventually got bored of most games and rarely play them, yet I still browse forums hours everyday for like 15 years.

The premise is 50% correct. Do video games distract you from other goals? Sure. But do you actually perform better dropping them? Likely not. Most people waste their time with some form of entertainment. Gaming is certainly not the worst choice.

That's just another shitty job. Playing for your personal enjoyment is quite different to noliving as a clown while using games as the medium. There isn't a single streamer who got big just playing whatever he wanted at the pace he wanted.

This is a pathetic display of goalpost moving. I know many streamers who stream on their own time and drag in plenty.

Video games are for arrested development morons.

Lol.

Now imagine what video game cucks could achieve if they put half the time and energy they spend chasing digital badges into any real pursuit. The amount of time and information you need to digest to become good a league of legends for example would be the equivalent of a college degree or mastering a language

name one. There isn't a single one who got big not making it a full time job with a fixed shedule. If you want to make money casually with gaming youtube is much better than trying to stream.

Joe Rogan too

Why dont you let others enjoy life without passing judgement? Seems like you're assblasted about something, do you not have sex?

This, unless you get into MMO's or certain MP games. Most games are over between 10-30 hours. It's basically like an extended movie you play for an hour or two each night until it's finished. People just use it as an excuse for why they aren't successful.

>Buy into a coin
>it starts going down
>getting worried
>feel like selling at a loss
>need to distract myself from looking at the charts
>play some video games for a few hours
>gaming session is over, check the charts again
>mfw it pumped and I am now in gains
>mfw looking back at the chart it actually continued to go down after I started, and then dumped low to a point I would have panic sold if I had been watching it, but then violently corrected upwards afterwards
>tfw vidya kept my hands strong

Thanks vidya.

Yeah im sure youre a lot more accomplished than Zuckerberg and Elon Musk.

Video games aren't holding you back, it's your brain.

>zuck
did nothing special. He was just right place to exploit right people. People did social media before him not worse.

Now this is coping.

Point out what he did better or shut up.

I was agreeing with you. Video games are for faggots

Thats not an argument. Anyone with a genuine comment have anything to add?

Your question was "name one person who made it through business who plays vidya"

Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard at 19 to start a 500billion business. You can't move the goalposts on this one dipshit.

bam

... look at id's i'm not even the same person. Just pointing out zuck got lucky due to his position while other faggots did same shit and got nothing. He wasn't smarter as you claim. He was just at the right place.

Then what does your point have to do with OP's question?

>Name me a successful person who made it through business while posting offtopic threads on an anime imageboard on a monday morning

Elon Musk

video games are fun
stay salty wagie nigger

yea im thinkin he's based

You can't think of Elon Musk ?
You can't think of Bill Gates ?
You can't think of Larry Page ?
You can't think of Zuck ?

Shit bait , fucking brainlet

Not even mentioning people who made it trough games. Notch made a fucking bilion dollar almost from his whole work on minecraft

Some of the comfiest moments of my life have been gaming moments. Age of Empires I and II got me interested in ancient history, and taught me a lot about history too. There's nothing better than the sense of completing a game, the sense of having gone on an adventure into another world, of having memories and experiences, having learnt things. It's just joyous.

Elon plays vidya.

He was in the right place at the right time for sure, but plenty of people are, and never take advantage of the situation because they're either too stupid or not motivated enough. Zuck is the ultimate jew cuck though. He used his vulcan jew skills to sleaze his way to the top by cutting out/buying out everyone early on.