Just took a loan over 100k

just took a loan over 100k.
i will put it all into link.
this is my last chance in live.
if linkchain fails, im gonna kill myself.

Attached: 1554123705279.jpg (600x600, 33K)

sell signal. and your id and color. kek

Cya on the other side

Nice nice, always buy the top. See you in heaven/hell then.

This

you're in for a treat.

WHY SO NEGATIVE
YOU TOLD ME THIS WILL GO TO AT LEAST 100 DOLLAR

im save, right?

you’ll be fine, but you’re cutting it mightily fine timewise

>USA newfag
>want to jump on the bandwagon
>can't Binance because popup: American residents banned from creating new accounts
How do I into link?

Attached: a9yknjouesw21.png (500x522, 167K)

bitpanda

ID ilosed

lmao

Based god speed OP

thanks

Attached: nazi-hillary-clinton-young.png (552x483, 407K)

bitpanda is actually the best to buy any coin because you dont need to transfer your money first.
yu can just use giropay

Putting a 100k loan into a speculative shit token is a fucking terrible idea.. At least put it into BTC or ETH.

>Persons having a US citizenship or being located in the United States may not become a Bitpanda Client according to regulatory reasons.
Bitpanda rejected me

Coinmetro has link trading and is US compliant

oh im sorry user, i didnt know.
whats wrong with the usa right now?

Imagine how many whole bitcoins you'd have...

It's funny we all thought derivatives would cause the singularity but it's actually going to be binance since burgers will no longer be able to sell LINK even if we want to.

That, and the worrying amount of red in the thread is a definite imminent disaster signal

thank you

I don't know what's going on either. It's like there is some sort of (((global conspiracy))) to shutdown link trading for everyone in the U.S.
Wonder who could be behind it?

how did you get a 100k loan user? my personal loans options in the USA are maxed out at around 50k and I have a 100k salary and almost 800 credit.

> bases success in market on random colors attached to autists comments on a mongolian basket weaving board

We're in the same boat. I can't imagine wage cucking for 35 more years and see Crypto as my only chance before exiting. Be careful though, you're about to buy the top. At least wait for the dip, I'm sure it will crash down to 1.50-1.65 again. Buy some BTC too as it leads the market in this bullrun.

Good luck, user!

Attached: A1A2B01F-F0B8-4F91-8E2A-F3D5A622247A.jpg (618x348, 17K)

Good plan, sell after oracle pump

Yup, basically. Buy bitcoin so you can at least hedge you position and push the bull. If btc moon, all other alts will follow.