This board is a failure

So this board is 99% crypto (99% of the 99% lose), of which 90% are “habbening in a month” posts, and 1% alternative discussions which also include “crypto sucks” talk.

Attached: 02DC7F30-078B-4751-B76F-3064EB647FF5.jpg (665x461, 27K)

99% of this board don't understand even the basics of blockchain.

thats obvious. It’s 4channers posting excitement about some shit they read on some forum or rehashing conversation with a buddy.

Obama il still the 2nd worse president of the US in the history after Truman the fucker.
And he's a nigger.

stay poor faggot

Attached: 1551312586544.jpg (301x424, 29K)

What's that based on? What did he actually do/didn't do?

(You)

Attached: 78D927A0-9384-4FA3-B64D-5BDB4B92C184.png (704x492, 84K)

at the minimum 50% HAS to own some link so we’re actually all winners here

Stay stupid Faggot

Take your extra chromosome and abort yourself.

Attached: obama spin.gif (540x343, 1.34M)

> kiked the economy more than it already was
It was'nt the 2nd but i like to say that to make libturds come out

Just made 1k of link...I am such a loser
Lol

Obama didn't actually invent MMT, you know.

MMT and kiked globalism are different things

I guess you're paying closer attention because I don't remember how Obama did much any of that.

Link is a multilevel scam. Very clever. But very unsophisticated architects. Don’t listen to this guy

His predecessor and successor were both JEWED more than him

>99% of this board don't understand even the basics of blockchain.
Who the fuck cares? Long as I'm making that cash money.

This. Chainlink is the epitome of a multi-level and intelligent scam. There are only three or four people on the team, who have some of the most unimpressive resumes in the blockchain field. Their Testnet consisted of nothing more than a simple JSON Parser, something that any college freshman could put together over a weekend. Remember all of those "projects" during late 2017 that ended up being nothing more than vaporware? Chainlink is one of them. Somehow they've survived for two years, but I think that's due to the different approach they have taken. Instead of hyping their coin, they've stayed extremely patient. They know that they can make more money from you over the course of a few years rather than weeks. I would be very cautious if you decided to buy Chainlink, as it could very well be the worst decision you've ever made. The CEO of SmartContract (Sergey Nazarov), the founder of Chainlink, holds a degree in Sociology and a minor in Religious Studies. He's also worn the same shirt at every single conference for the past two years. Is that really someone you want to trust with your money? Don't fall for all of the technical terms used in this talk. Those words mean nothing. The people in the crowd don't even know what he's talking about. The Blockchain Team Leader at Microsoft, Chad O'fork, said this about Chainlink in February 2018: "While Smartcontract and Chainlink are interesting projects, I doubt there would be any real use-case in the future for such technology. Companies do not like to put their data in the hands of anonymous node operators."

>a minor in Religious Studies
This changes everything. Brb all in on link.