Now that it's confirmed the FBI/CIA post on Jow Forums/cripchan, how do we convince them to pump our bags?

Now that it's confirmed the FBI/CIA post on Jow Forums/cripchan, how do we convince them to pump our bags?

Attached: 1.png (1544x1926, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/D6eYW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what am I reading?

A guy on 8ch shot his local drug dealer and posted the video. The FBI were posting in the thread as it happened, pic related is from court. That's the officers posts from the thread from the archive. He was trying to get anons to back up the video and also blaming it on Putin. They were also basically encouraging other anons and gaslighting and samefagging their own posts.

It's confirmation that the feds literally post here, not just monitor.

That would explain why Jow Forums went to absolute fucking garbage in 2016 and never recovered. It's probably just hundreds of government agents talking to each other at this point with a few boomers and stormfags in between them non the wiser.

>It's confirmation that the feds literally post here, not just monitor.
of course we d...they do user.

Jow Forums was crazy yesterday after it was revealed. Shills in every thread trying to push the "government are stupid and incompetent" narrative, and on Twitter

>Shills in every thread trying to push the "government are stupid and incompetent" narrative

Pathetic. Same thing happens in every Ausfag thread when you bring up a few certain conspiracy theory's about this country. I bet ASIO cucks browse Jow Forums too. Anyways I am glad I left, that board is a joke now. Jow Forums is much better.

Aside from the IRS/ATO I don't think many government ages would bother with Jow Forums.

I wonder how many anons out ther dissapear when they figure too much out

>being paid taxpayer money to shitpost
wtf where do I sign up

Back in 2011-2012 there was this one tripfag who'd post the most insightful stuff. Every post of his was like a redpill of it's own. Guy must have been a legit genius and would write out posts so well. I can't remember his trip it was really long, and he'd only post like once a month too, it was like an event when he posted. Anyways he suddenly just up and disappeared and no posts on his level of prose and intellect have ever been posted on Jow Forums since. Maybe he got disappeared.

Wait...if the FBI posts on Jow Forums could there also be jews on Jow Forums trying to scam us?

Attached: 1i7v3B7-1.png (550x550, 150K)

They are in every monero thread trying to FUD it since they can't figure out how to de-anonymize it.

That would be crazy, right?

Makes you think

Unless they're following us here from somewhere else. Lots of Jow Forumsacks here

I miss the Norwegian archive bot. That guy would archive EVERY good link posted and repost them when relevant months later.

It's called coti, just think how satisfying it'd be for them to ruin you.

The real question is did anyone call him a nigger

archive.is/D6eYW
ID: 8f4812 is the glown-gg-r

Bump

Wow, Im not going to name them but that guy is obviously not a Jow Forumsack and made numerous mistakes fitting in. His goal was apparently to get people to admit they were promoting the shooting and in the 4th to last post he outright attempts to entrap people into admitting they knew about the attack ahead of time. So that was his goal, get people to incriminate themselves.

Attached: cia-nigger2.png (396x396, 613K)

Theres been several senate level discussions about shilling online, Cory Booker has his "look at their fancy memes" quote for example, theres another one on white nationalism where kikes are talking about counter-messaging aka shilling online.

Also things like JTRIG exist as exposed by Snowden in 2010, where they were already posting propaganda on social media, etc. Since then though you can imagine things have become more sophisticated

glows literally run the cripplechan
same when that NZ faggot ebin shot the mosge :D
no mo55ad :D no Fb1 :D guyse

l-link to this guy?

If I had a link I wouldn't still be trying to remember his long as fuck trip.

> Someone please save before its (((gone))).
yeah dude totally going to save your bait

Attached: 1507503214133.gif (229x176, 987K)

I'm military, I post here. Why wouldn't some chucklefuck in the FBI?

KEK they are also here throwing shit at each other.

inept creatures.

Are you on a mission posting here? You do it for free?

He was also trying to declare it similar to a false flag by blaming the Russians of all people, its obvious to me they are pushing the "its not real, dont copycat them" narrative

Ah I was wondering why there was so many threads trying to call the New Zealand shooting a hoax/psyop when the guy wrote a whole Jow Forums-tier manifesto.

E4 mafia for lyfe.

Eric Holder had Paul Walker assassinated to cover up his illegal gun smuggling operation in Mexico known as Fast and Furious.

>New Zealand shooting a hoax/psyop when the guy wrote a whole Jow Forums-tier manifesto
you know ghostwriters are a thing right? people can be paid to write whatever you want them to, it gets shilled to the media and the media shills it to you
the existence of a manifesto should not be a defining "clue" to determine whether something was staged or not

>It's confirmation that the feds literally post here
they certainly do
imagine trying to litigate around God and working for your evil masters instead for 30 pieces of silver
when all you had to do was buy chainlink in 2018 to obtain your financial freedom
these spooks sold their souls for worthless pedophile papers (fiat)
they have been fed lies their whole lives, they are beginning to see the light now
they will be on our side in the near future once they realize we will win

Attached: 42.jpg (956x1656, 667K)

>It's probably just hundreds of government agents talking to each other at this point with a few boomers and stormfags in between them non the wiser.
we call the leftover faggots useful idiots
poor lot, too smoothbrained to understand what is happening

Attached: inside the box thinking.jpg (736x732, 118K)

>jews trying to scam us?
you don't say...

Attached: 1529595123516.gif (346x495, 819K)

im from the german tax authority and lurk here cause someone reported systemic abuse being discussed here a while ago to us. i also post for fun but as soon as i see the combo of crime+german+tax that shit gets directly screenprinted and forwarded.
we've already case running against 2 anons and investigating around a dozens other currently. its fair to tell you guys that. you go criminal you wont get away with it. also monero has recently been a topic with the higher ups but i know not more than a rumor. i always estimated it will get banned one day but it seems at least in DE awareness is building at regulator level. we dont like tax avoiders to say the least.

>pol tier manifesto
>doesn't name the jew
Pick one

Of course not fellow goy!

Attached: oy.jpg (352x373, 60K)