Are women actually autistic as fuck?

>are women actually autistic as fuck?

I took some LSD last week and I had this like weird epiphany where I sort of 'visualised' or 'internalised' this extremely obvious fact we all know, but sort of becomes more obvious when youre tripping right so women are literally HUMANS. As in biologically theyre 99% similar to men, it's a handful of hormones that make them different. Yet they act SO different from men, just actually imagine if every woman you knew was a man who acted the same way, suddenly you realise how fucking INSANE these people are.

The reason we never notice this shit is because we just assume being a woman makes you different so we judge them by a different standard. But imagine if a group of men spent all their time gossiping, doing weird physical mannerisms like giggling and making funny faces all the time, constantly making weird poses with their bodies to push their butts out and stuff and asking really dumb obvious questions to flirt. Like imagine a group of people who spend 95% of their time and energy on these various social accoutrements. Like idk if I'm explaining it right, but it's like every man has a logical linear approach to life: learn shit, make shit, do shit, get money, make more shit, learn more shit etc. but women are like these insane men who live in a planet of social triangulation, sitting around sort of just talking about complete shit, what they dreamed, what someone meant when they said x, why someone wore this colour shirt in summer, etc. Wtf anons I feel I'm going crazy here.

Attached: stock-footage-beautiful-young-woman-eating-yogurt-is-smiling-and-laughing-at-camera.jpg (400x224, 10K)

You are autistic you brainless shiteater. Fuck off biz newfag

This fact is fucking obvious to anyone who isn't a retard
Stop taking drugs

I suggest you research the endocrine system. Yes, women are crazy despite being genetically similar to men, but hormonally they are WAY fucking different. They are pretty much on drugs 24/7. Im not defending them, I am just saying your drug induced insanity shows a lack of understanding in this area. Also how is this Jow Forums related?

All women have no right to exist
Only traps amd artificial wombs

you're on the path user. drop more acid.

Yin and Yang user. Feminity is riotous and florid. Masculinity is rigid and spare. Why do you feel males and females 'should' act the same?

>I took some LSD
This is as far as I got into your post OP. Hope you have a fun thread.

fuck out with your chink shit

what does this have to do with chainlink

>women are literally HUMANS
stopped reading there

quit the acid dumbass

youre the typical guy that thinks of women as harmless idiots when in reality theyre evil and calculating.

congratz on realizing the obvious

>you're on the path user. drop more acid.

Attached: 1559060850485.jpg (960x960, 247K)

This. They are snakes in the grass. The dumb shit is 70% pretending to be retarded.

Neck yourself faggot

>The dumb shit is 70% pretending to be retarded.
correct

Attached: 1543994594362.jpg (720x900, 38K)

kek

women do not play a direct part in the dominance hierarchy. They let man fight that out and they just pick out the winner and try to seduce him. Therefore, they do not have to do all those things (the things you call the logical linear approach). THey can just be weird and fuck around, because whatever... Also, they are very different from men, also biologically. Did you know that women were mosaic? that means half of the cells in their body is completely different from the other half. They are very strange indeed.

Attached: 1559252034526.gif (600x782, 3.28M)

what's a good source on learning that?

biz quality post

also women are retarded/insane/clowns (literally ALL of them, NO exception).
They're only good for spreading their legs and thats about it. Always use violence and physical force against women, thats their only weakness. you cant win the logic game against them (they dont understand the rules) and socially women always win the gossip/backstabbing and victim roleplay game. As a guy controlled and merciless brutality towards chicks is the only chance to stay alive and not get stuffed into a cuck cage or your dick cut off. this post is not satire but 100% how it really is under the layer of bullshit that society has put on everything.
t. 55yo

Based Dagon

How would you act if you knew that by the age of 24 you should be settled in live because then the grading of yourself starts. Women have a smaller window to fuck around in live because after it's closed they are basically fucked. Also I don't want to know how it feels like to gain super much attention for a short period of time and then losing all of it in an even shorter period of time. Women hormones are literally drugs

hot

Cringe, yet redpilled

But there are men who act that way. They’re called faggots. Just like you op.

Women are closer to animals than to men.

Like animals unable to recognize their likeness in a mirror image reflection, women are unable to comprehend their own nature and so are only driven by primordial instincts.

Feminism is just a legendary tier societal shit test.

Attached: 1558808332315.jpg (869x811, 123K)

Women don't care about the race. They just chill by the finish line ready to fuck the winner.

>As in biologically theyre 99% similar to men

yeah like you are 98% similar to a fucking gorilla, lay down the drugs kid you are regurgitating your own stupidity and thinking it's new knowledge

You just described why nobody actually likes gay pride parades

Yes they are retards.

Finally someone seeing this.

Good luck fren

Eve failed and fucked the snake.

Wake up men

It all makes sense if you understand that men are tools and women are holes, ultimately. Everything else is an abstraction built around that law.