VIDT is massively undervalued

>marketcap
$6.8m

>exhanges
Currently only on IDEX and hotbit. A tier 1 exchange listing is confirmed for Q3, and the team have applied for Binance DEX.

>tokenomics
All validation fees (on all blockchains we support) are paid for in VIDT. Clients can choose between a fixed € / $ fee (dynamic VIDT fee) or real-time market price (minimum VIDT fee). 10% of VIDT spent on validations is bought back at exchanges in unequal parts, at random moments. These tokens will be burned each month. Another 10% of VIDT spent on validations is taken from the Validation Wallet and burned as well.

**monthly buybacks and burns starting July '19**

>partners
Several major clients including Airbus and Amspec. Amspec, a $500m revenue company have integrated the V-ID verification terminal into their website. There is a direct link from the main navigation bar on their website. amspecllc.com/verify/
They put an original rembrandt painting onto the blockchain and validated its authenticity: youtu.be/Zs17a4cDcU4

>adoption
V-ID is a working product with numerous major clients currently using it, and here's the proof.
Look at this: stateofthedapps.com/rankings
V-ID has already made it into the TOP 50 (!!) of the most used ETH projects. Currently rank 49. It sits among projects like enigma, aelf, golem, decentraland, polymath. Check the marketcap of these projects, then look at V-ID's.

This is EASILY the best moonshot right now.

Attached: V-ID.png (200x200, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/v_id_blockchain/status/1140612240892190720?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=cDtNma8cDoM&feature=youtu.be
about.v-id.org/learn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump! $10 by EoY?

Thanks, just bought another 5k worth.

>only have 4500

Wave to me on the way to the moon anons.

HAHAHA IT'S DUMPING HARD AS IT SHOULD, FUCKING SCAMCOIN

How dumb are you

ha... you will not accumulate lower

>Dumping hard
>-0.94% on 12h scale

Yes please sell

twitter.com/v_id_blockchain/status/1140612240892190720?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-095808_Twitter.jpg (1440x3040, 885K)

wat

Attached: 1516718970249.jpg (583x774, 107K)

>14195672
SURE FRIENDS LOLOLOLO SEE YOU AT 0.00000000000001$

Attached: HAHAHA.jpg (251x242, 15K)

1$ is top 200

Attached: WvQ-UHs8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Attached: 1560697316276.jpg (219x230, 9K)

Attached: 989.jpg (578x566, 27K)

DOWN DOWN IT GOES

good time to buy the dip desu

cope harder
>he missed the boat

buy at 70k vits

Just being real, vidt is going to $1 sooner or later. It may correct now, but until this reaches top 200 it's undervalued af.

Regardless of what happens, I'm going to keep my money in it. I believe in the project, team, and what it has done so far.

I've made over 100% profits from it, too. So, there's no point to selling, imo.

Thanks for the dip my buy order got filled

Attached: image1-1024x487.jpg (1024x487, 109K)

This. 70k vits is an easy dip to buy now.

>he thinks it wont go back to 10k
LOLOLO

KEK. I'm up 250%. I'll hold.

i set my buy orders at 70k, 65k and 70k

i'll be fudding shit out of your shitcoin if you don't fill my bags

>and 60k

>he's still holding ONE
gg

$15 eoy

Just to be clear: I'll hold until I get those sweet, dividends paying VIDS.

I told you yesterday I was going to dump 600k VIDT when it hits 25 cents..

Much still left..

whats your next move?

I'm glad you did that. I haven't bought any VIDT yet and the price just dumped.

Fuck you. It's back

Best trading strategy is to tell everyone when you're about to sell right?

Like I said, don't care, there is enough volume..

I have also made it in 2017 so this is just play money.

hows that back retard, 70k sell orders now LOL

larp. There is absolutely not enough volume to sell 600k vidt.

why would someone want to buy a stupid coin to verify their documents? This service shouldn't even cost money its just matching digital fingerprints. Just sold my bags this shit is about to dump 90%+

You guys are idiots.

Team literally made hype announcements of announcements. What do you think they are doing in the background?

> Hire MM
> Make hype AF announcements
> Pump this coin until the announcement day
> sell into noobs that FOMO in late.

Point is... you're selling way too early.

I'll pick some up now at 70k vitaliks, and watch this ride to 100k vitaliks once the MM ramps up the aggressive buying again.

Easy money... just sell on announcement day and it's a win.

he didnt sell all

selling 5% and then bragging about stack and how he'll sell it all at these prices sounds like a solid plan. fucking larp.

ITS DUMPING

this coin got shilled hard the last few days and now it's dumping

god this place is so stupid

I think it will go up from here, based on the support!

its duuuuuumping

its DUUUMPING

Attached: its duuuuuuuuumping.jpg (155x190, 3K)

Stop pointing out that's its going to crash now until the 19th or these 5 hardcore smelly Telegram pajeets will make another thread and flock to that like flies to a pile of shit. The news is out. The pump has happened. Only an absolute brainlet is holding in the next days/weeks instead of buying back in (a lot) lower.

>vidiots

literally a fucking chad pattern

Attached: chad.jpg (494x188, 13K)

>Meme average

It will correct, but that does not mean it still isn't on the up trend. Keep in mind that it has just now reached it's ICO price.

Its only at its ICO price? Fucking bullish

Yup. ICO price was $0.2 getting in last week was a fucking steal.

kek that red candle

HAHAHA VIDLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

G-g-guys... Token is needed... Right??

HAHAH VIDTARDS WRECKED!! This project is so overvalued, get ready for at least a 50% correction!

VIDT is over watch profits rolling into UND

There will be another push to 0.0009 before the announcement on 6/19

Would set your limit orders to 0.008 before the pump

>up over 100%
>would still be up 50%
>and then it goes up 250% next pump

I'll be fine

Mad he didn’t get in
t. still up 150%

>no coiners trying to FUD
:^) :^) :^)

It took about 5 hours to recover after the last dip, can't wait to dub on dem fudder once again

You fools got played. Nothing goes up forever. Can't wait to buy at $0.08

Forget to change your IP?

it's a long way down from here, whoever hasn't sold yet is running on hopium

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 17.59.23.png (1250x730, 102K)

>doesnt understand the marketacp
omg, stfu

got in at 75k. saw the rise to 90k and felt like a god. now im paralyzed..feeling dumb as fuck. especially with these strong sentiments for both extreme directions

Dude, just take a rest for a day, stop starring at charts, i promise you'll be fine

Fren, there were 14 (!) green daily candles in a row. Fairy tales don't last... Cut your modest loss and see it as a lesson.

There were 14 in a row but he should sell now?

Since he only got in at 75k and he still can cut it at a small loss, obviously?
You think there's going to be 2 weeks more of green pumps or what? Swear to god you VIDT people are delusional as fuck.

Yes, mcap is still 5MM with a working product, a tier 1 exchange listing, and excellent tokenomics. Can’t tell if brainlet or someone trying to buy weak-handed bags

Just buy ZIL dumbass

not delusional. i just dont want to sell at a loss if there is a good chance to at least break even in the near feature. so
a) is this even a legit project or am i just full retarted?
b) how low would the retracement probably go
c) how long would it take

and i know. nobody in here is a wizard

>muh mcap, team, partners, this goes up forever, x10 next week easy
Point proven bye.

A. Yes. Both.
B. No one knows
C. No one knows

Yes. Lots of wizards and wagies here.

In my opinion - (a) I'm virtually certain these guys are genuine (b) & (c) I wish I knew that too...swung in at 50k and out at 75k and I'm keen on possibly getting back in...

What are you fuckers on about?

It's small market cap, one person was happy with their profits and went home. It went down on the 14th a similar way.

Because it found it's new all time high, it's going to have to test that high again. Buy the dip if you were looking for an entrance.

if you dont even know what youre investing in, yes, you are a full retard.
>chart-lets, not even once

You all know how this works right? It's driven by you and your fears.

If you fear this isn't the bottom and so does everyone else, nobody will buy and it won't be the bottom.

If you buy in, the drop will screech to a halt it will have been the bottom, and start climbing again. That's how this works.

This probably is a legit project, albeit a risky lowcap.
The point is that this was a MASSIVE pump. Coins or ERC20 tokens don't keep pumping forever, nothing keeps pumping forever because people will start taking their insane gains and move on to something else or buy back lower.

That's how it always goes, with every coin.

Now you have 1 hour of correction after 14 days of pumping and people freak out everywhere, what do you think is going to happen? And why would you keep your bleeding stack instead of going in another coin (or fiat) or buy lower after this obvious correction?

WHO HERE FINANCIALLY RUINED?

you're not being unreasonable but i highly doubt one would be in the red a month from now on this coin

Y'all are children if you don't see this as an opportunity.

youtube.com/watch?v=cDtNma8cDoM&feature=youtu.be

Bois we just got shillled by a 100k subscriber channel on youtube

Keep calm and carry on

Don't worry guys, I'm ready for now.. not dumping anymore this week. You can recover now.

But still, why would you keep your money in something that is obviously in an ongoing correction. It makes no sense... If you could sell your BTC in december 2017 and buy it back months later wouldn't you do it?

You'll always see this parabolic explosion and then take-profit dump before another growth, everywhere.

its my first ride on such a lowcap project and i dont know how to react. dont want to swing and get in hours later to an higher price. so i had to ask you guys for your opinion.

thanks for replying everybody.

give me a heads up next time so I can sell at peak faggot

because some of us got in early enough it's not worth the risk for getting wiped out by a poorly timed trade. This can drop 30% and I am still comfy AF. hell it's already recovering.

I gave, yesterday, said when it hits 25 cents..

It's wanting to recover, it's bounced on 65 a few times. Just do it.

Don't worry, I got in at 12.5k and made a ton of profit on this coin. But you haven't made profit until you've sold. And I sold. Now I'm very comfy on the sidelines of this and other projects waiting for another opportunity.
Pic related.

Attached: comfy.png (632x141, 8K)

god damn then, I just need to lurk moar. and it could be someone larping as you faggot. but I do remember the flash crash you caused last time

DIfferent people have different risk tolerances. I am content to just hold given what this is, how early it is, and how it's been doing.

ONE
NOTHING
WRONG
WITH
ME

I shouldnt even tell chart-let-ons in this thread who havent DYOR, i despise people who throw money at online comments, but i am a poor young kid and would like to see these bags pumped sooner rather than later, plus i FUD all the time and respect your skepticism: they have a very unique working product, they are making huge breakthroughs in information security and validation, if you believe in what theyre doing right now its a no brainer getting in so early. not even data/info in the sense you think, they recorded an original painting to the blockchain and validated its authenticity. cant lead the horse to water any more than that. about.v-id.org/learn/