What’s you game plan?

Targets?

I am thinking 700-800sats by I don’t want to sell too early

Attached: 01C96547-F279-4AE5-B29B-5831D0AD2169.jpg (696x392, 9K)

Have we bottomed out yet? Tempted to go all in with my BTC

>What’s you game plan?
wait untill 100 sats
wait untill 80 sats
wait untill 70 sats

wait even longer.

Attached: 1.jpg (961x717, 60K)

I hold 3 btc worth bought at 250 but I don't see it reversing anytime soon. Where the fuck did 700 sats come from?

It’s mcap is ~20 million right now, it easily will enter top 100, thus 3x. How much further will CZ’s bots take us?

You've been updating your "chart" every day for like a week now. Not to mention retarded fud

>I don’t want to sell too early
one entering 2.5weeks on market...lol

Coingecko shows market cap of $52mln with
2,464,565,980 / 12,600,000,000 in circulation, whereas Binance shows $35mln market cap. What do I make of it, except that we're being dumped on by pre-IEO buyers?

I went al ik at 230 sats, feels good tho

Yeah, looking at the trading history you can see lots of small buys and a few massive sells. I wonder how long will they be able to keep dumping

I bought this for 20 sat a coin and I have millions of them and I am not going to red candle the market.
Selling them of slowly without causing a panic flash crash.
I will be done in about 8 months and will try not to go sub 75 sat.

I got in at 250 Sats. I’m not selling until 750 Sats. That’s 3x for me.

Attached: DFF48F57-7020-47FA-815C-252136DFD206.jpg (1125x514, 100K)

I don't know what to think about posts like that. I can't believe anyone's life could be this sad so he would post this without any purpose. So bullish I guess?

where did the user go who predicted 250 to 2500 sats? I am really relying on you being right

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-041808.jpg (1077x1162, 490K)

I am the guy you pointed and laughed at High school.
Crypto made me a god now I will show you all what the power of a god is you puny little insects!
>I will drop this shitcoin sub 200 sat this week just to make my point

this is sad indeed

Are you a larping retard?

ok now this is epic

Attached: 1535917572763.jpg (480x640, 59K)

flash an order on binance to prove that you're legit

pro tip: you won't because you can't

How about we do a 50 BTC escrow on this bet.
Choose a Bitcointalk moderator, after that I wil show what a 25 million Harmony One dump looks like, hell I am even willing to dump all my coins and crack this to 1 sat.

Do it and I'm gonna film myself cum on the charts

Do it u racist nigger I've been waiting for a week now.

You know that I am Asian and from San Francisco right?
You aren't that stupid to assume a nigger knows anything related to cryptography and AI right?

So let's see a proof of larp

My gameplan was to sell at 229 sats to buy VIDT at 89k vits
>thanks biz

More larping

More comfy

>trips
not sad at all, dont listen to anyone. if this is true absolutely fucking based, let me come to san fran with you and i will make you a chad

it's inevitable that this shitcoins going sub 200 by this week based off of the chart and how btc is gonna shit on everything. It'd be believable it if went to 100 sats or you showed proof that you had 25million Harmony.
(Not invested in this shitcoin so I don't care too much either way)

Like the reverse psychology numbnuts is doing... Buys a bag fud the hell out it, likely works on the weak hands feeling the bleed, then does opposite wen it pumps rubs more salt into bottom sellers.

Retards how would he have bought at 20 sats if IEO price was around 39 sats. Biz can't math

easily accumulating right now

I AM FINANCIALLY RUINED

No I don't know that because this is an anonymous bored you black bigot. Dump it to zero idgaf.

considering swooping some of these up at the moment, might wait for BTC to dip smidge first

>they think it's just going to magically start going up in price

picked up 1 btc worth at 270 sats, wished I waited longer but Im still comfy AF.
IF it happens to go way under 200 I will bring my average buy price down to 200

CZ is magician

a lot can happen in a single day, my friend. look at link. one day it had a volume of 500 btc, the next day it shot up to 10k.