Whats your net worth?

Whats your net worth?
Are you happy?

Attached: quote-money-is-human-happiness-in-the-abstract-and-so-the-man-who-is-no-longer-capable-of-enjoying-s (850x400, 72K)

Very true, just like most of Schopenhauer s quotes

3m roughly

depressed AS FUCK

i'm just always reaching for the unattainable.
what i wanted when my networth was $20k doesn't interest me the slightest bit now, even though i never acquired it.
i think it's my fate and i'm coming to terms with accepting that my life is about sorrow at this point
don't always mind but it gets really tiring if i don't get a single non-depressed day for several weeks

39k net worth. 38k is invested in crypto

10 million. Depressed as fuck.

Attached: bad.png (724x669, 303K)

more like schopenincel

Half a mil at 31, happy as fuck.

Qt pregnant wife, 3 year old bubbly blonde baby girl, live a quarter mile from my parents and a quarter mile from work. I have sit-down meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner just about every day with my wife and child.

Taking up woodworking, getting deep into smoking meats, restoring a 125 year old piano, all while chipping away at the never-ending list of home improvement projects.

I am obscenely happy, which scares the fuck out of me. It feels like I'm literally living Annabel Lee

Nice LARP faggots

envy u. u managed to get a decent human life and learn all the lessons needed from it. ur doing it better than most billionaires.

Have you tried for example going on a vacation (a quiet house in the Alps for a month for example) and just appreciating what you have?
It seems you can afford it
Do you have non-money related goals?

I'm pretty happy, even without money, making it would make things better.

I hope you find your happiness soon, anons.

>i'm not a millionaire so anyone claiming to be a millionaire is larping

Z is that you?

Maybe you just need some frens

i moved to a new country (for taxes) that's very chill and beautiful and heavy on crypto. had high baseline energy for about 3 months after moving here, then it just settled back

i appreciate what i have i just always think about a girl i dated last year, that i don't

Happy for you man. I would love to have that someday. What did your life look like at 27?

I just got married and we have about 56k in the bank. Would love to be situated financially like that by that age.

$15k
Sometimes

Go online and find out how to buy a DMT ride in Peru.

It seems like you've got something a little broken in your brain. It's worth a shot, and it'll be pennies to you.

I want to do it myself because I'm all about self-discovery, but even I'm terrified at the prospect of a prolonged DMT experience. That shit will change you, man

real life friends are either toxic as hell to me, or bore me after a while. Jow Forums is the best place for me to hang out honestly

That's because you dont need to deal with voices/look/inflections, or even personality ticks or "uh" or "um" shit, only whatever they intentionally post, read in a mental voice suited to the content.

~260k€
right now i'm the happiest i ever was after half a year of neeting and focusing on self improvement only (lifting, nofap, going to the river/into the sun all day)

Thanks fren

Attached: k2444xpcah711.jpg (1200x1200, 209K)

You're doing great, man. $56k liquid at 27 is so far above the average it's silly. Just don't be frivolous, invest only in fundamentals for the long term, and focus on the things that matter, which money is but one of.

At 27, i had owned my first house for a couple years. Sold for about 50% profit a couple years later and sank it into equity in the next house near my parents and work. I got married to my college sweetheart at 28, first born at 29, now I'm paying down a 30yr $150k loan on a $350k house with $100k in Roths, $30k or so liquid, and about $100k in fake internet money.

post some proof or feck off
Suddenly everyone is some le depressed millionaire here

Yeah, meteoric wealth accumulation does that.

This is mostly a crypto board now, you know that right?