Who here is in ONE to increase LINK stack?

Attached: CC719701-9DE6-4E5B-A548-EFC6D531BF2E.png (1278x808, 37K)

Me, but I’m fucking terrified I mistimed this

Gonna stop swinging after this, even if I increase my stack the stress isn’t worth it

I sold my VIDT for ONE... every day I hate myself more

15 days to mainnet. Probably 5 cents by end of next week

i'm gonna need some sauce on that, user

I also see that as most likely outcome

But each day it hits a newer low and link goes up doesn’t help my stress levels

You and me both user.

You and me both.

>15 days to mainnet
AHAHAHA

Attached: chinked2.png (623x917, 198K)

What’s giving me peace of mind is that BTC is bulling hard so even with the dip in sats the USD has been the same the past couple days without any volume. The bottom is in, all we must do is wait for CZ to turn on his bots and the pump chasers to enter market.

Sounds logical in my head, but I can’t help but check the charts excessively

Irrelevant. Mainnet news pumps coins as they always have, go look at their twitter it says "15 days left to mainnet launch". That and of course CZ is going to pump this like he did with matic.

I sure hope so. I'm still at break even point. Even with all these rallies. Sigh.

Foundation node operators will be able to stake on it in order to secure the network first against sybil attacks...that has to be the first version. You're obviously not a dev...

Just fucking dump to sub 100 sats already I don't even care. I sold my links at 1.20 and all inned this shit coin at 300 sats. I deserve to lose all my fucking money so I can finally neck myself

This. Unironically wish I would go broke so I can withdrawal all my money and go into drug dealing.

These. Fuck me

We will make it bros

Attached: 43B07E2E-9A75-428E-8B20-1CDEF237AAC9.jpg (2048x1536, 1.21M)

I was and got motherfucking justed and lost 5k stinkers. Trying to swing LINK right now of all times is peak retardation.

I went to their place when they had a bbq and they told me after being drunk that it won't work and they know it but because of regulations they will be able to scam so many people internationally out of their money as long as they don't touch US citizens.
Most of their friends were able to buy these coins at 10 sat a piece including me, I am still selling at the moment.

Attached: 7DDA9506-57DD-462C-8E45-3FAC2FF06548.jpg (418x455, 42K)

What happened to the user who said 250 sats then 2500? I was really hoping to be able to buy at least a suicide stack of stinkies but it's looking more and more like I'm not gonna be able to. I just want 2.5 k linkies that's not even a lot

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-225255.jpg (1080x739, 309K)

That was me selling you guys hopium while I was selling my stash.

me too fren, sold it at the bottom with a loss, but already sold my one with a small profit just in time for the link google pump