Be prepared

I’m going to assume no one here knows how this crypto bull run will happen:
>btc moons first
>alt season after
>alt season will crush btc dominance, then btc dominance will rise partially again and fall even harder
>even bigger alt season

Strap in anons, most of the stuff shilled here will at least 10x. They won’t happen all at once either - 100x is easy if you time your entries and exits well
Hold some btc, some Eth and have lots in shitcoins - ftm, matic, qnt, hot are all ones I think will go parabolic. Fundamentally good ones like link, iota, nano etc will rise as well but the true gains are to be made from new coins, 2018 and onwards

Attached: E4652E8D-CB1E-41CC-A05C-14401184CF3E.png (200x200, 11K)

Before the BTC bull run alts will fall to all time low satoshis. Each bull run the alts lessen in satoshis.

This already happen in late 2018. All my alts have been gaining since November 2018.

Now it's a switch between BTC and alt season until peak of bull run

Ftm will best return of money in 2019

Did we ever get the "dubai hot sauce"? Was supposed to be two weeks after Ramadan ended or some shit

FTM will moon hard but V-ID will definitely be bigger returns as its mc is almost 10x lower

Thursday

I hold both but FTM has much higher mcap potential due to it being a base layer smart contract DAG platform with cross chain ingeroperability

thank you user

Long term you may be right but I really think that V-ID will vastly outperform FTM because it already has a working product, incredible partnerships and it's going to be listed on a tier 1 exchange very soon. I hold both as well though just in case

is crypto.com the only place to buy it?

IDEX if you don't want KYC (also know as kill your celf)

You can buy it on Binance, like the big CEX

Unironically agree. And true its always good to have some btc to move in and out of alts when they dip.

I'd buy V-ID on IDEX since it's really easy and no registration is needed
For FTM either IDEX or Binance

(these suggestions are for FTM, get VIDT on IDEX)

I got my ftm on Kucoin, the issue with Idex is it looks like for V-id its an ETH trade only

Well you can try Hotbit if you want V-id with a BTC trading pair but I'm not touching that exchange with a 10 foot pole

but its duuuuuumping

It's gone up 100% in a week and now it's correcting 10%. I'll take it.

>Well you can try Hotbit if you want V-id with a BTC trading pair but I'm not touching that exchange with a 10 foot pole

Why? I was just about to go there

Most of the volume is wash trading, they often block withdrawals, weird login errors, I would much rather just get some ETH and use IDEX but it's up to you

Mainly hold btc for long term, but it’s nice to have for last-minute alt buys

what about link

I can see fantom reach a 5billion + market cap in the next alt season run, the pieces are just there. Mainnet in Q3? check. Big community? check. Money for marketing? check. staking? check. uncomping partnerships? check. big exchanges? check.

wanna split my portfolio in 3 parts:
50% FTM
30% BNB
20% dunno yet any ideas? holo maybe?

Mentioned it, probably solid gains like the other fundamentally good coins

Better opportunities in shitcoins though

VIDT

what does it do, I heard the mainnet is already out so that's a big pump lost already

Constellation and FTM are bros

lto, abl, cova, aergo