And here's another one boys

And here's another one boys.

Attached: 1*dLt-6jWCe-YbknWcn1t6bg.jpg (2000x1000, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/binance-to-open-us-based-division-with-fincen-approved-partner
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=Dom Steil
youtu.be/qvukJ3LnvUs?t=205
vimeo.com/339417959
venturebeat.com/2019/06/17/salesforce-launches-a-trio-of-ai-email-engagement-and-asset-tagging-tools/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We already refuted this with the iron-clad argument of: LITERALLY WHO

you linkies are gonna get burned if you don't sell soon. Can't you see this is all one big PnD??

Nice. What exchange can I use to sell when Binance cucks? I've always paid taxes like a cuck anyways.

I'd like to know this too.

kek. what is the point of fudding anymore. It is like pissing into a hurricane. Good luck though Marine!

Why no pump?

Binance is opening a US branch.
cointelegraph.com/news/binance-to-open-us-based-division-with-fincen-approved-partner

burgers are afraid to buy on binance now

Don't you find it suspicious that all this went down right before the major partnerships were announced? Timing is everything and I don't believe any of this is by chance.

Always a good thing to dissociate from chinks.

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=Dom Steil

Yes, but with what fucking assets?

youtu.be/qvukJ3LnvUs?t=205

Eric Holder had Paul Walker assassinated to cover up his illegal gun smuggling operation in Mexico known as Fast and Furious.

vimeo.com/339417959

Attached: 06-17-19 at 05.45 PM.jpg (769x153, 106K)

US branch will not have ChainLink

venturebeat.com/2019/06/17/salesforce-launches-a-trio-of-ai-email-engagement-and-asset-tagging-tools/

speculation based on nothing.

Salesforce has 150k customers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 9.58.13 AM.png (566x500, 58K)

Sergey literally told us in one of this years talks that the value is going to go up and never come back down. Even he was giving you fair warning in his own stoic way

Says who? You?

source fren?

yeah I'm gonna need source on that, doesn't seem like something he'd say especially with the lengths they've gone through to not hype this coin and make it a security.

He said the use of smart contracts would go vertical, not the price of LINK.

same same, but source?

The sneed of link fud

they have one app on the salesforce appexchange (one among 3400 other apps) that literally no one seems to really use, if this is the salesforce connection i've been memed on

My ass