Who sold the bottom show yourself

Who sold the bottom show yourself

Attached: 356B59A6-3FD9-42DF-B902-7BD10AB61400.png (603x579, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.binance.org/topic/139/draft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NOT ME! I'm never fucking selling this shit, NEVER!

its duuuuumping

Its dumping you insufferable miscreant

its over, you have about an hour to get out before the free fall

I wont sell, faggots

I took my profits to fight another day. Might buy back in (a lot) lower.

maybe it has a crash on announcement day so you might be in luck

vidiot

im not selling it until it goes below 65k vitaliks

>they don’t know about the announcements this week

Actually they do, which is why it's already dumping

No, it’s dumping because another Jow Forumsraeli is dumping some of his 600k stack. This thing shot up to a new ATH shortly after the last time he did this

what's the point of this project? couldn't you just compare hash values?

From one of the vidt team members:
1. Validation is active in seconds after manual drag n drop/automated API, verifying takes 5 seconds.
2. Other solutions only work as long as you pay yearly, V-ID validation requires a payment just once to work forever. Volume discounts and batching reduce price further. Verifying always free.
3. Not a problem in any of V-ID’s use case situations, or any normal business environment. (digitally signed documents also require an internet connection to verify the certificate)

Transactions anchored in public blockchains could be checked with existing open source software, even if V-ID would cease to exist (not gonna happen )

Let’s continue!

4. Verifying works on any device with a browser, mobile as well, no authorisation, plugin or other software required. Optional QR feature enables verification of physical printed copy
5. Works with any digital file (photos, video, tracking data, audit trails, databases)
6. No need to make any change to original file
7. Validation can be done retroactively, so even years after a file was published / distributed.
8. Blockchain is the most secure way to record data (Certificates can be hacked, certificate authorities can be hacked, which happened many times before, invalidating all files issued)

Automation, no vendor lock-in, futureproof etc.

No one will answer you on this question, guaranteed. The token is not needed and they know it.

thanks mate
this whole thing looks very promising but i'm still sceptical cause it gets shilled way too hard on here

It does, I agree. It doesn’t need biz shilling. It’s getting adopted by companies already so it’s only a matter of time. I don’t like the telegram lurkers who reek and just want a quick pump so they can take a few pennies home.
tOkEn nOt nEeDEd, shoo rakeesh

Not selling. Going to ATH tonight.

community.binance.org/topic/139/draft
Also, binance DEX probably incoming, FTM got listed 10 days after a draft appearing and they're making an announcement 2 days from now.

Same. In fact, just bought more.

it's pretty much confirmed at this point you must be retarded not to get the hints the team has been dropping