Shorting a part of a Bitcoin?

I have 1600 dollars. If I bought a part of a bit coin with 1600 dollars right now could I short in a little bit and profit you think?

Attached: 1560017331232.gif (502x600, 109K)

>bit coin
You idiot, its BitCoin

The normies are in.

Holy shit we are actually in a bullrun

more like Doug UnFunny

I've been on Jow Forums for a while now. But with money and investing I'm still a noob. Is spending the little money I have at this point on Bitcoin a bad or good idea?

Lmao

start with 10-50$ and if you can do 9/10 positive profit trades in a day you should move up to 500-1000$

helps if you microdose magick mushrooms or lsd

Attached: 1560639104017.jpg (1985x1513, 364K)

>raped Patti
pls. who hasnt

Where to trade? Any major fees to worry about?

>tfw caucasian western feminism heavily influenced by khazar / talmudian agendas have shifted the identity of women from life-givers and care-takers to soldiers and drones wearing ''wardrobes'' and ''warpaint ( makeup ) '' to compete with the males in careers/campaigns ( war efforts )
>tfw that mindset makes people monetize their bodies / organs / selves
>tfw self-sacrifice and martyrdom are encouraged for the good of the system
>tfw Npcs have been hacked and their script recoded to act this way
>tfw the roles / poles / gods / genders have/are being inversed/inverted ( per-verted )

bybit

use code 3y9Or

Make sure you use 100x leverage

Shorting with x100 leverage is pretty much guaranteed money every time.

Listen up. Go to Coinbase. Create an account. Transfer your funds. Buy Bitcoin. Wait. Profit. Easy. Don't miss this opportunity.

Good idea. At the price it is now we're about to probably 10x what investments are in Bitcoin today within the coming weeks. This is pretty much the bottom

>Having sex while drunk is automagically non-consensual
Alcohol doesn't even impair your ability to understand risk as many people think, instead it stops you from caring about the risk

What is 100x leverage? How long should I wait to short?

Clocks ticking. 100x leverage is like your safety net. it minimizes your gains but allows you to take on more risk. Say you go in on a short and a swap fiduciaries: your leverage will hedge all your investment. That's hedge funds 101

How much money do I potentially stand to gain by putting in 1500 in Bitcoin? When should I sell once I've gotten my Bitcoin and the price rises to make money?

Up to 150k

Are you trolling

this is one of them rare times anyone will be serious on here;

you need to stop. You dont know shit and a single thread isnt gonna teach you anything. You'll lose atleast half of it just by panicking rebuying and selling with every little fluctuation.

He could always just half buck it if he doesn't want to x100, that's easiest enough for a noobie

Dont listen to these fags. Leverage means you multiply gains and losses by the same factor. So if you open a 100x leverage, price only need to decrease 1% for your position to get liquidated (lose everything).

Yeah. Your safest bet would be to simply drop your 1600 into BTC and see how it goes. We are in a bullrun after all.