It’s the poor mans life

Poorfag here. Rate my holdings. Discuss what we will do when we struck it rich together.

First thing I’m gunna buy is my dad a boat. He’s been talking about it for years. Then get my mom whatever designer bag her heart is set on.

Attached: 209BEF8C-793E-42B5-98EE-00D762FA54FC.jpg (1242x2208, 307K)

Please excuse my trtl holdings, I was in a dark period of my life.

God only knows why you aren't all in on LINK, at $300 you should want to be on the next rocket up but instead you're gambling on shitcoins. The window is about to slam shit on all of your newfag balls and you're fucking oblivious.

Brainlets everywhere

Whats to point of holding this many shit, just buy link and go wagecuck to buy more

>no link

What the fuck user.

You want to buy your dad a fucking boat with 300 dollars in fucking shit coins?

Pathetic

Attached: 1539257868180.png (805x783, 859K)

What makes you so sure

Research

This is the same shit they said about FTM and TRTL.

>they say
Stop listening to biz and dyor, start with the white paper. I had time because I bought in 2017 only reinforced by all the signs since then. I don't mean stupid shit like meme magic and assblaster I'm talking fucking PSD2 and the like. You don't have the luxury of enough time to convince yourself.

And how much did you buy in at that time then?

kek. no wonder why you poor. your holdings will tell us why you are poor. literal shitcoins. fugoff

I read some advice on here that said to consolidate into a single holding until you broke 2k. It seemed like genuinely good advice, so I took it and it's gone well.

into what though

Whatever you want, but that way you'll see bigger gains/losses versus having diversified shit. Take me, I had a few different holdings and when doge jumped like 40% i only made $30 because I wasn't all in on it. After taking the advice I sold everything and put it in AMD, saw 24% gains, and made 400 dollars. Sold it and now I'm just researching to see what i do next.

I wanted to get into some crypto, but it boomed over night and I don't want to buy right now. It might not be the top, but I think it will dip a bit.

I bought 16.5k LINK at $0.14 and accumulated to 21k between $0.25-0.32. $1,000 is a meme, but I'm not selling until at least triple digits. I was jumping from shitcoin to shitcoin like yourself until I found LINK. It has literally been my only coin for 2 years. I fucked myself by not getting in on ETH(or crypto in general) when it was in the single digits, I learned my lesson about golden tickets. Theres a thousand coins on coin market cap that will be forgotten and dead in 5 years, LINK ain't one of them.

It is done, I guess if Im gunna go down or up I want to do it together.

Attached: 816E4689-CB0E-45FD-A54F-7D3FEF5191CA.jpg (1242x2208, 308K)

Best decision you've ever made, hope you've got strong hands.

I box so I do yea but im not sure why thats relevant.

Oh it's gonna be relevant soon boyo

You should never split 300 into so many tokens, you shouldn't even look into splitting until you atleast get 2k+ 1k in each token. Anyways You bought on an up tick so expect it'll most likely go down. Take the time to find a token you like and no one told you about, if that is link in the end keep it in link, just don't panic if it goes down as again just like most of the coins in the market right now it's due for a small correction.

The fact that you’re saying you’re just gonna blow your gains on material just proves you’ll never make it. You gotta separate yourself from the pipe dream before you can get rich, kid. You only have $300 and I’m sure you could have more but you spend it on stupid shit like most poor people do. Do what the poor do, be poor. Do what the rich do, be rich.

I dont spend any of my money on material things. The only things I spend my money on is savings and school bills. 300 is just the amount I have in crypto because its enough for something but not enough that if i lost it id be devastated.
The material things i want to purchase are for my parents who took all there shit and left shithole Lithuania and came to america for a better life. Before I get myself a single material thing i want my family to have teh things they deserve.

kek