He doesn't understand where burgers will go to trade shitcoins after binance closes its doors

>he doesn't understand where burgers will go to trade shitcoins after binance closes its doors

Attached: 1_NxBkKnKpZfmaZHQE0A-TQQ.png (1024x390, 113K)

certainly not kucoin

bitmax it is

register with my referral: 1ddch

kucoin com/?rcode=1ddch

kucoin has an amazing UX, a fucking perfectly working mobile app, they have good IEOs, will add dust feature, are working on KuMex the KCS powered DEX and are regulatory top notch

try again

burgers can't use bitmax, in tos

bitmax literally scammed me for 1k usd
they crashed the tokens price to near zero in an hour to rip off investors, i emailed those stupid chinks and they replied it was a trading engine bug
fucking scammer shit bitmax

Does anyone have any experience with coinmetro? I'm leaning towards that once we get cucked

I've used kucoin to buy some obscure alts and its a pretty good interface. Will probably go there in September

Attached: 3435367.jpg (1011x463, 67K)

Kucoin won't kyc burgers, which means if your account gets fucked for any reason that's it you are hosed.

Kucoin is solid been on it since day one. no bullshit deposit and withdrawal and they have extra security for trading so if you're not a complete brainlet and set a different password for shit you're pretty solid on this exchange. I've already moved the majority of my binance shitcoins to Kucoin

KCS is going to moon very hard FYI, just look at the charts and consider the fact that thousands of US customers will be looking for a new platform

Attached: ch_sT6_o_400x400.jpg (400x400, 12K)

its PRIME for a PUMP

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 18.47.24.png (1174x600, 86K)

wrong screenshot lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 18.49.19.png (1172x604, 77K)

KCS also pays daily so its also good for HODL

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 18.50.32.png (1184x640, 91K)

do you have to hold KCS on main account for payout or is trading account alright?

Either one. I keep some in trading and the rest in main. It makes no difference for the daily reward payouts

help
i forgot my trading password and it wont let me trade until i send a selfie
i'm a burger and don't want my personal info on an exchange

try 123456

BTW.. American buying foreign unregulated stock that pays dividends you're going to find yourself doing 10 years in Rikers Island

Attached: KCS.png (2000x1340, 1.69M)