Sell your Link for Dag

Oracles + Dag.

I’ve said too much.

Attached: 23C68778-19C1-4508-87A7-2D7548D438B0.jpg (380x250, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WrvqcpC_2Ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rofl its the fag who fuds every nano thread

I will apply the next time they look for janitors just to clean this board 18 hours a day like a sweaty neckbeard from pieces of shit like you.

Nobody cares about your dead plebbit shitcoin enough to fud it, idiot.

No one is ever going to buy DAG after last night

You missed the train on Nano, don’t blame. Dag has yet to launch but it’s getting close. Buy some for suicide insurance. In 5 years you’ll only need 1000 to make it. Dag going to be used over Chainlink. Screenshot this.

FUCK OFF CONSTELLATION!!
NANO IS KING!!!! FUCK U!!

Attached: Future of Nano Investors.jpg (500x333, 242K)

Stop talking about Nano shitcoin in here. This is about future top 5 coin DAG. Learn to fucking read.

Besides who is going to buy Nano after this commercial youtu.be/WrvqcpC_2Ls

ROFL constellation is getting DUMPED ALL THE FUCKING TIME!! You have NO chance against this DETERMINED NANO WHALE!!

Attached: Smart Biz NANO Investors.jpg (1100x788, 298K)

Kys microcap erc20 shitcoin chasing street shitter

Wow, that was a CATCHY SONG! Gonna play it on the London meetup for sure!!

DAG has sick potential.

Its the pajeet from the telegram. Your sad attempt at swing trading failed. Just accept defeat. 100 sat by next week.

Why are you shilling this again. You tried to shill it year ago... It didn't work and won't work this time. 100 % shitcoin.

You realize Nano was a fad. Reddit raised a shitcoin from the dead in '17 and pretended it was legit. The team are a bunch of idiots. So many bagholders.

I am not on telegram. I heard about this guy yesterday, who is he? Is he NANO or dag investor??

Sorry pajeet. You won't be able to stop it. Keep trying.

NANO IS KING!! And the team is MAGNIFICENT!!!

Attached: Gorge Coxton nano team.jpg (700x700, 328K)

Nano shills trying to stop DAG now. Guess its getting obvious constellation is the much greater prospect.
>1000x on dag = 6 billion cap. easy.
>1000x on nano = 200 billion. HAHAHAH

Ahhhh put my link profits in dag ahhhh. Will I commit suicide in a years time frame? Ahhhhhhhhhh

rofl at these peasants trying to challenge the one and true dag king

Attached: theweakshouldfearthenano.png (607x972, 423K)

Check on the one true payment DAG, COTI