>store of value
>raspberry pi nodes
>Hodl
>institutional is coming
>crypto anarchy
>anarcho capitalism
>paten troll

It’s all so tiresome

Attached: 592671AB-8C70-4E89-ACFE-70AE9FBD2FFE.jpg (1022x731, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CraigIsSatoshi/
youtu.be/XVON0vP8k4s
youtube.com/watch?v=TTi5P7oce_I
gwern.net/docs/bitcoin/2008-nakamoto
github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/0.14/src/amount.h
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its hard being the real deal. thats why you have shadowclones to make you smarter and stronger. don't you watch anime? do some detective pikachu work and maybe you will find some masterballs to catch some rare monsters. autistic frogs kno de wae

Why does bsv shillers stop responding as soon as I post that Craig said chainlink is a scam? What does it say about Craig Wright that he stated seriously that chainlink is a scam? Google just said they are gonna use chainlink, why would they use a scam? Why would facebook use a scam? Or why would Swift use a scam?

Craig is so full of shit it's really sad that there are people here that believes anything he says.

Attached: cuck.jpg (1440x1740, 237K)

why are BSVfags so deluded. nobody gives a shit about muh satoshi or muh utility. we just here to make money faggots

Link is jewcuck coin
Thats why scam
Gains is gains but not everyone cuckpilled

you should read thecaseforbsv.com and repent your sins

Like I said yesterday when this exact thread was posted, crypto is finished. They're going to have to pump so much Tether in to keep it from dumping at $10,000 that any real money still trapped in the system will be locked up in illiquidity, just like in December '17 and January '18 of last year when a lot of people discovered they couldn't cash out. The more fake money in the system means the less real money retail investors can withdraw.

Hundreds of billions of dollars flowing through the system didn't make crypto any more useful than it was pre-2017. The fact that so few people understand this, even after hundreds of thousands, if not millions of them lost their life savings, should tell you something very important about crypto and the future of anything like crypto.

Attached: boom.jpg (827x883, 146K)

Lol.
>Scaling doesn't matter.

Because you don't need tokens for a dapp.

I'm here to make money too, faggot. I'm just interested in coins for the long term.

Look these morons, honk honk!

Attached: honk.png (1027x518, 1.3M)

>Link is jewcuck coin
>Thats why scam
>but not everyone cuckpilled

Holy shit Craig can't even afford the pajeets who actually know English anymore. Time to abandon ship.

Why would I need a token for a dapp? This "tokenomics" faggotry (aside from Core) is the cancer killing crypto.

bitch, i got that segwit coin

Attached: 4234n2.jpg (500x719, 25K)

lol, nice

Attached: craighatma.jpg (640x480, 81K)

Just because segwit and core suck doesn't mean you should start worshipping a scammer and buy his scam fork... there is no logic being applied here.

i spent the morning reading through that article from the guardian reporter that spent 6 months with him
despite the bs he's been through he is unironically satoshi
100% all in bsv, this man is a genius

With chainlink you can do what the fuck ever you want, use dollars, use some scammy fork coins or use tokens, It's INFINITE POSSIBILITIES!

You're missing the glaring inescapable fact that they ran an illegal fundraiser generating 32 million dollars and did nothing for 2 years other than get some chick to make a website last month. ChainLink is a scam, the tech isn't there, the idea even isn't there. It's so fucking obvious. Sergey is a massive scammer who's managed to keep people trailed along for a while. There's a reason they never advertised wildly or made huge public appearances. It's a slow vapourware exit scam. The idea is to vanish when people finally get fed up with their lack of progress in anything at all. That's the con, make it look like you're taking a very long time to do something until people leave, at that point it's not an exit scam but a 'oh well we tried but people lost faith and we couldn't continue bye guys I'm off to suck puréed Big Macs out of a Filipina's butthole'.

Weren't his lethargic repetitive speeches enough? The whole concept technically doesn't make much sense and practically can't fucking work. That's why nobody cares about ChainLink. You didn't keep it a secret for 2 years, everyone saw, no one cared. His average crowd was 8 people.

>here’s no public proof provided by Wright that he is Satoshi, yet those that have diged deeper claim to have found a fair amount of indirect evidence pointing toward him being it.
>those that have diged deeper
>diged
you probably meant to say "digged". although it is acceptable it is however old English, perhaps use the modern word "dug" instead

Attached: factorio.jpg (2048x1152, 678K)

After reading all the material here you will have 0 doubt in your mind that he is Satoshi:

reddit.com/r/CraigIsSatoshi/

Nicely compiled, all sourced. One piece of evidence can leave you in doubt, but seeing the totality of the evidence all in one place makes it completely undeniable.

Attached: b89a9d5911b643718a129b5a551724638a75d5a805f7a3954a8bc387eb3356a8.jpg (456x544, 72K)

basedness - check
sergey's sevens - check

Attached: 1541208508250.jpg (400x500, 36K)

Imagine thinking sha256 pow nakamoto consensus is a scam
Tape worm head

Attached: 32j27v.jpg (500x644, 84K)

Explain why he decided to fake the "Blacknet" whitepaper in early 2019.

Attached: CSW fake whitepaper.jpg (3098x1762, 879K)

youtu.be/XVON0vP8k4s

Attached: headphones.jpg (1440x1440, 497K)

>id has only 7s
youtube.com/watch?v=TTi5P7oce_I

This played in early 2009 at the Road Theatre Company in North Hollywood, "The Unseen," written and directed by Craig Wright, creator of ABC's "Dirty Sexy Money." A thought-provoking play with rave reviews.

Ever mailed some shit to yourself just in case?

Explains nothing. He blundered, admit it.

Link to the early white paper draft please. The actual source.

>this man is a genius
With 17 degrees

The token is entirely pointless. You could develop an oracle dapp on bsv and just charge people who use it a microfee.

The entire point of tokens on eth is to get money out of people.

Even if this is the only good thing you will ever post on Jow Forums, at least you have done some good here.

Attached: 4edfb4a5c3b7b7e4789701e4a44c181e.jpg (707x1000, 154K)

Here's a screencap of his tweet.

And a link to the 2008 pre-release draft (Satoshi's email to Wei Dai) which CSW didn't know about: gwern.net/docs/bitcoin/2008-nakamoto

Attached: craigwrightblacknet.png (1150x935, 440K)

Why is he trying to copyright bitcoin now? Why didnt he do it before?

>The token is entirely pointless.

Attached: 567356.jpg (400x399, 24K)

>arguments
>none found

It was always under copyright. He simply reclaimed the pseudonym.

Attached: Bitcoin_code_copyright.jpg (3200x700, 650K)

You still haven't explained this. Inconvenient?

github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/0.14/src/amount.h
>// Copyright (c) 2009-2010 Satoshi Nakamoto
copyright is always gained regardless whether it's specifically written or not but i've not reflected on that bitcoin's code actually contains that line.

Attached: hmz.png (571x722, 129K)