IS THIS LEGIT?? ELON MUSK GIVING AWAY CRIPTOS?

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1140481957341495296

elonmusk-team.space/
??

Attached: 545456.jpg (181x341, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.com/es/btc/address/15gvRgxdwMF5y3Kcc2X7WLpUMGW9wgyRB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's real but please stfu because I'm still trying to accumulate 0.5eth so I can even enter this shit :(

why did he delete the alleged tweets then? it's a scam dude

Is he jealous of Kim Dotcom? or why is his nick like that

enjoy your nogains pajeet

I think it got hacked or he actually deleted the account and some ruski managed to get the handle...tweets about eth and btc give away have been deleted now

organic comments

Attached: literalscam.jpg (911x693, 67K)

FUCK YOU PAJEET SCAMMER
Kys

>already received USD 3K
Fuck this shit. It's so fucking easy to scam idiots in this space.

Attached: Fuck this gay earth.png (1203x397, 27K)

exactly, I think it's a giant scam as well, can you explain the transactions on the alleg page? why any time I click on something it's unsecure? did hackers actually tried to pull this off?

the gubment don't want you getting free crypto, of course the GUBMENT SPONSERED WEB BROWSERS list it as unsecure. don't you have faith in crypto fren? don't you like money fren?

pls explain
hacker get let's say 0.5 eth than what? you never receive the 5 eht back? quite a bold move to hack elon musk handle to pull this off, isn't it?

>only 260 bucks on the ETH wallet address
ETH users confirmed not as retarded as BTC hodlers

Attached: Fuck this gay earth 2.png (1179x478, 51K)

what does this even mean? I just want to know if this is legit or a scam

It's all fake you fucking dipshit. This is literally the most common type of scam there is.
The site you're looking at when you are shown the address is just a bunch of scripts showing you random numbers for BTC and ETH.
When you actually search the address, you see what is really happening.

MODS Delete this scamming street shitter

Holy shit. I need to know your opinions non retards of biz. Is this a 9 year old asking if this is a scam or are Pajeets and 3rd world nogs really this low is??

fuck off it was literally on elon musk twitter now deleted
thank you very much, I got suspicious when the numbers never changed if reloading page. these would have been my last 150 eur before sudoko

Might be a really stupid guy and that's it.

This is the address shown
15gvRgxdwMF5y3Kcc2X7WLpUMGW9wgyRB4
And this is how it looks in the block explorer
blockchain.com/es/btc/address/15gvRgxdwMF5y3Kcc2X7WLpUMGW9wgyRB4
And pic related is what you're shown where the address is
Notice anything off? It's just a fucking script.
Why wouldn't you just go to a block explorer and check if it's legit or not?

I've seen some people actually try to pretend they are not scamming by actually making some transactions from the wallet, but this guy was a fucking idiot

Attached: Fuck this gay earth 3.png (1141x564, 167K)

>fuck off it was literally on elon musk twitter now deleted
it fucking wasn't. and even if it was, it would be archived in archive.org
You're either pretending to be fucking stupid or you're just the stupidest scammer ever

People in Jow Forums don't fall for scams that involve sending BTC or ETH to get more back, they fall for fake hype for shitcoins
You want the twitter crowd for that

didn't know about block explorer, please understand that when people is desperate for money they will believe in miracles, and that was my case today, luckily I got enough suspicious before throwing away that money: I have 380 eur on my account and loosing that 160 qwould have been a tragedy accelerating my suicide

seems legit

elon musk giving away cryptos is the oldest scam in the book lol