AM I THE MOST JUSTED PERSON ON Jow Forums?

AM I THE MOST JUSTED PERSON ON Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-18-03-51-46.png (1080x1920, 153K)

RIP

Hahahahahah kys retard

nope, i liquidated all my holds and bought JNT during their ico, im still holding that shitcoin to this day.

what a shitty app

yo you had only one job
just fucking never sell

looooollll.
buy high sell low. thats the Jow Forumsraili way.

why would you sell all of them? You could have sold 6k, broke even and still had 10k linkies.

This. I learned the hard way after I tried to flip before the Google announcement.

I sold 15k linkies 2 weeks ago for RSR.
I still have over 60k.
But I could have about 200k USD instead of 150k.
Feels bad man.
I contemplate suicide everyday.

probably, because you still. havent. re-bought.

anything under $10 is a steal

When did you buy? Watching it go down after Sibos 2017 whilst everything else mooned that was a serious pain

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I sold 8000ETH under $1. Feels good

Attached: 1322178553.jpg (599x626, 64K)

SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

Attached: 3A5DC5BE-D8CD-4548-92A1-4F492EF6EE45.jpg (384x383, 12K)

I don't even know my average buy in, but basically during the last year my stack went from 15k to, at one point, 90k.
I hit some real winners with QNT, UBI, CHX, and LTO, and took profits in to link the whole time.
I wanted to hit my goal of 100k before the singularity, and was getting pretty serious pump and dump vibes from RSR.
I guess it's not over, but we'll have to see if RSR can hit the big time.

Can someone please convince me that 60k Linkies is enough to secure a future and a homeland for the whit race?

>60k Linkies is enough to secure a future and a homeland for the whit race
I will give you my personal assurance

Brutal. Props to you for posting proof unlike b8'ers coming up with fake stories

Let's hope so, I just want to see my children play at the park and hear them laugh.
I'm not living my life, just waiting to die.

First they swing the charts....
Then they swing on a rope.

nope, i bought Harmony ONE at 398. still holding, hoping for a pre-mainnet pump.

it’s the best one, only newfags use blockfolio

bought during ico as well lmao

You nearly made 300% in one year.
That's like 600 years of interest you get from commercial banks. See it that way, there are other trains to catch.

I can't wait for the swing linkers to start swinging from a rope.

Attached: 1516895948714.jpg (689x600, 66K)

im doing alright outside of this horrid trade though, swing trading most of the shitcoins that get mentioned on this board (VIDT, LIT, BQQQ, etc)

i mean fair call for ridiculing someone that sold but a swing trade is defined as buying and selling something between 2 days up to 2 weeks

Classic swinglinker cope

at least you made profit, there are people who sold the bottom with a loss

Nothing wrong with 3x profits. You did good user. Certainly held longer than I would have in your position. I bought in at 1$ and sold at 1.15

RSR is actually gonna be good. But your timing was off. Hold link now, buy RSR later, when autists find a sure connection between Libra and RSV -that would have been the better move. But you’ll still be alright desu

>be me
>Have 85,000 LINK
>Store Nano backup phrase in Dropbox folder
>Dropbox has security breach, millions of log-ins compromised
>Check LINK balance on Nano couple months later
>85,000 LINK stolen

It could be worse.