Plebbit's starting to notice chainlink... Fud is over linkies? We gonna let them grab cheap cubes?

Plebbit's starting to notice chainlink... Fud is over linkies? We gonna let them grab cheap cubes?

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-132611.jpg (684x947, 336K)

Unironically a huge sell signal for LINK. Someone who posts this is already bagholding LINK. Your pump to 2 dollars were the weak handed normies and as soon as they see ETH or XRP or whatever make a move they’ll dump and buy those,

I can't believe reddit niggers are going to get Linkies for under 100$

Fuck this gay earth.

>Fud is over linkies
Yes. You are heavily encouraged to insult and deride subhuman FUD schizophrenic at any turn.

Attached: 1560610874011.jpg (400x400, 33K)

>thinks shitlink over $0.03 is cheap

lol

Whats even more infuriating is that he probably is from this board and learnt about chainlink here and is now giving away a free ticket to the moon to normies because hes been conditioned to bootlick normies.

Attached: 1560567752643.jpg (1024x803, 33K)

They won't. Even those who might be do fortunate to buy now Will immediately sell and take their 'sick gain$'.

Normies will be normies will be normies

user you need to have at least 130 iq to fud link

Wealthjustin has been shilling link there for over a year, hes probably from biz

Didn't LTC massively outperform BTC?

yes it did. LTC is the best.
You should accumulate LTC, BTC, ETH and LINK user. Those are the big 4.

It's too soon, how do we stop this without completely sinking the project?

Its a link shill. Read the comments in the thread, no one gives a shit about link.

Tell them its all lies, "look at the Facebook partnership they shilled that was nothing"

Have we been suckered? Is OP the redditfag?

We need to get these dumb niggers on reddit to buy our scam token so we can fund right wing death squads globally

I really wish I bought up a ton of LTC at $30 but it seems a little late now

As the other user said, they'll sell early because noodle hands. They invest in stuff without understanding the tech, which means they don't understand where this can go.

Imagine thinking that Jow Forums is some super seekrit clubhouse that reddit doesn't know about when there's literally no barrier to entry to posting here.

Op is probably wealthjustin. The guy posts on linktrader.

>how to spot a false-flagging FUD addicted schizophrenic 101

Wealthjustin is perfect, he's pretty much one of the main shillers and he's hated by all. Thing is he comes across as an illiterate pajeet, so his shilling is counter productive. It's great, if I was a normie reading this, holy shit I'd avoid.

Post link so I can fud

>json parser should be worth bilions

Reddit piggu go home

Tell me what's the current state of link?

Haven't been on Jow Forums since chianlink was released.

And yet the general consensus on redigt is that link is a scam/shitcoin. Makes you wonder little niggerboy

Yes my dear

Attached: IMG_20190613_224244.jpg (724x1024, 136K)

By the same FUD schizos you usually saw here

People on reddit think they are on some site nobody has heard about when in fact it is a top ten site in the US.

Either you are or you dont know that wealthjustin is a marine pajeet whose been shilling link on reddit for over a year now and they still dont care. This isnt reddit taking notice, theyre still obsessed with vechink and nano.

And I'm loving it, they don't deserve cheap links

JAPAN POST BANK is Bottom price NOW!!

Blue-chip stock and laggards stock
It's code is 7182

Japanese state-owned bank.
Its Banks will never go bankrupt.
Stable and continuing dividend.

Caring about normies finding LINK early is a function of how little you accumulated.

I will be fussing link even when it hits 10k usd a token

That is all. Good day gentlemen

Attached: 00807E19-E2C1-49BE-B32B-DD116556851E.gif (320x180, 806K)

JAPAN POST BANK is Bottom price NOW!!

Blue-chip stock and laggards stock
It's code is 7182

Japanese state-owned bank.
Its Banks will never go bankrupt.
Stable and continuing dividend.

Ive got 150k, but i want more of those 350mm incentive linkies, and im gonna get less the higher the price is

Those around since 2017 get this.
This is why old fags who aren't poor, still gatekeep

I've been around since 2017 and statistically speaking even if they buy now, almost none of them will make it.

and not to mention "how little you accumulated" is entirely up to your subjective view of things. The fact you want to keep accumulating tells me you don't feel like you've accumulated enough. Hence why I said, "it's a function of how little you've accumulated". Keep doing what you're doing but I'm just pointing out the reality of your predicament.

Life just isn't fair

Attached: AD0E6701-B997-468C-B563-868C54999ED8.png (549x413, 139K)

I think its also a function of not being in a rush
Id happily get more link for less dollars now from staking, knowing where it WILL be in 3 years
If it goes up now, in 3 years im worse off than if it stays low and we get a true singularity