Can someone store my linkies for me

Anons since Binance is closing down for Americans I don't trust anyone to store my links for me online. I do not have a wallet either. Would one of you Anons mind holding my links for me and then when I'm ready you can give it back to me after they are worth 1 Million in a few years. Thank you.

Attached: ChainlinkComfy.png (1082x695, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vintage.myetherwallet.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure hand them over

0x6c8Dd09246018e3b92b64D584f62C578b7727d39

Glad to help fren

sure buddy

0xAA31095e91815FFC00584d59D206E299c04fC7ed

okay user I'm going to send my links to you later today. Please send them back when they are 1000 dollars each. Promise fren ?

Attached: FrenPepe.jpg (1125x1125, 390K)

0x9B5cfFd877Dd4D674A3dB41Bc19e9A1E3eae868B
Anything for a fren

Attached: 1559236555092.jpg (344x236, 12K)

How many links can your wallet hold ? I know that I don't want to burden to many people by holding my links.

A promise is a promise fren! Your links are safe with me.

Thank you please no stealies

You can make a MEW wallet in like 5 seconds. Don't send your linkies to some rando, he probably will never send them back to you

for a fren as much as is needed. frens shoulder sponserberlerlies for frens

Why would anyone do something like that to a fren?

Attached: 1559162897577.jpg (1200x832, 129K)

Thank you Frens

I actually will legitimately hold link for any user who wants me too. I have my own stack and have a really well paying job so money isn't a thing for me.

kek

Is there anything else beside MEW?
Problem is creating a paper wallet. After writing down mnemonic phrase and setting password (also problematic because it requires typing) it logs you out. To see one's address (the hash), one now needs to log back in by typing the phrase. Address still doesn't show on a phone because it's shortened and it takes pressing copy button and pasting the address to finally write it down.

vintage.myetherwallet.com/
Make a paper wallet on the vintage site and import it into metamask. Or just use metamask

Yes, this is a fresh wallet my dear friend 0xc6A89d6ffF6839bAb21Fa1aEC45047B070b082C0

Setting up Atomic is really easy

I tried this but it only gave me option to download keystore file. How can I just have a wallet Creator display my private key so I don't have to copy it but just write it down.

Not sure if srs, but suggest that all you anons check out argent.xyz wallet.

For those too brainlet to use hardware wallet, this could be a more user friendly choice.

Will store link as well as ERC20 tokens.

I'm going to get a hardware wallet I've just been to lazy to order one. But the clock is ticking now that Binance is cutting off trading in a few weeks.

It should give the option to print a wallet with the private key after downloading the keystore

Good idea.
You can get Trezor from amazon.
Inb4 what if it is hacked. Just wipe it and generate new seed phrase.
Also, fwiw suggest using more than one hardware wallet.
I’m planning to put 1/3 trezor, 1/3 nano and 1/3 that argent wallet.
Unironically worried about risk of some scumbag breaking into my house and holding gun to my head and forcing me to transfer links.
Wiklevoss twins had a setup where different parts of password were stored in different safety deposit boxes around the country. Unironically thinking about doing that with part of stack.

hey buddy, I see you have alot of BRAP. Can you send me some?

did people really post their wallet address in hopes that OP would really send them his links ROFL

I would actually do this, and I'm almost sure I would give them back when requested. I would need user to go through KYC to comply with AML

Why don't we set up a smart contract to store your tokens in my wallet and return to you on the agreed date? That way, there is no way I could scam you.

Of course, what do I get in return? How does a 2% annual interest rate sound?
I look forward to doing business with you.

NP you can trust me.