Creators of pi Network Stanford Phds, FINALLY showed their faces! Disbelievers ETERNALLY BTFOed

Creators of pi Network Stanford Phds, FINALLY showed their faces! Disbelievers ETERNALLY BTFOed.

LOOK AT THE FACES OF YOUR SAVIORS!

Jow Forums, LAST CHANCE TO BE AN EARLY ADOPTER AT SOMETHING AND MAKE MONEY. We're talking about 35k people only.

Mine FREE COINS while it is still EARLY. END OF 2019 IT GOING ON EXCHANGES. YOUR COINS ARE GOING TO BECOME REAL MONEY.

Pi Network is a cryptocurrency, started by Stanford Phd's. You can download the app on your phone (iOS or Android), and it takes negligible battery power to run and mine. All you need is a phone number or a facebook account to sign up.

Because it's still so early, you'll need an invite code to join.

Feel free to use mine: "geok"

Download the app and read the whitepaper here:
m
i
n
e
p
i
c
o
m
/
g
e
o
k

Pi holders report stack and mining rate

Attached: 1560636194638.png (505x415, 340K)

Attached: 1559731162935.png (486x575, 210K)

Attached: 1559731240103.png (480x499, 152K)

Attached: 1559731520705.png (405x394, 113K)

Why do you keep using this thread format? Everybody knows about the team already.

Just killing the coin, as biz does over shill it to point no one will care. Worse then a bunch of stinky pajeets, reminder you have to work hard for wealth not push a button every 24hours fucking yards stay poor

When we reach 100k users there will be a halving at the mining rate. Then at 1m and at 10m.

Get in and mine now. The normies are going to mine at 0,2p/h.

Attached: 1560525652106.png (719x1231, 665K)

NOT everybody. People from Jow Forums keep subscribing, doubting or asking questions. This has to become Jow Forums new chainlink.

At least there is a chance being so early to make some money. Not like the chaindelusion (sorry linkfags)

35k is early.. VERY early.

Just to set things into perspective. Look at this bitcoin adoption chart.

So, do you realize how early 35k is? This is like getting into bitcoin in 2013.

Attached: 1 jkReP_4QHbu4SXGZ_Obk3Q.png (1026x712, 52K)

>implying people who initially mined bitcoin did a hard work.

YOU. YOU THERE. YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE FREE MONEY. WHY DON'T YOU DO IT?

user in another thread estimated 17-24$ per pi. (10k to make it!)

Attached: 1560940696126.png (1920x1839, 610K)

Its 50k, not 35k

Phoneum, electroneum, rally, bollt. How does this do better then these? Explain because the way I see it all phone coins are cheap and have stayed cheap for a long time. Lol if you think this is the new btc. High hopes for nothing get a fucking job

Are you sure? I didnt follow the in-app chat lately. Could be. This is growing way too fast!!

Attached: IMG_pi_edited_1224.png (1024x768, 317K)

Read the latest announcement

It's better because it uses Stellar Consensus Protocol. It drains minimal battery from your phone.

50k users confirmed.

Anons still have time to join.

So is 17$ per pi. A PIpedream>?

Attached: dafcfa4ad9a3a48cc0655fbb0f8e7abc.jpg (1080x1350, 185K)

don't care about this shitcoin but chengdiao is cute

come join my established mining circle!
only a few spots left
use the code ac413

Ise code "moroi01" if you don't have any other to register.

I'm bot shilling, but you literally need a code when installin app on your phone

Faceoff is my referral. Use it.

Remember, if this reaches mass adoption (provided that it the 1st accessible crypto to normies with both an android and apple user friendly app), then 50k is EARLY AS FUCK adopter. Say it hits 200m. You are the top %0.00025 (you came early, you mined at a much higher rate)

Attached: 3336516.jpg (1000x541, 57K)

use my code if you want someone that's always mining. otherwise you don't get the 25% boost.

code: piardae

OP here.

I'm out.

Going to sleep. Keep stacking those pi s all night.

When EOY comes, I'm gonna wake up in my private jet, wearing my 100k rolex, sipping my 20k scotch, on my way to my private island.

You can make it, too, frens. 10k pi that is.

Attached: Private-Jet-Family-Quintessentially-Aviation-QA-JET-copy2.jpg (957x384, 44K)

I doubt this will be worth even a cent by EOY. It only hits exchanges by Q4 and you'll have to wait for people to start doing things with it at that point for the value to go up.

If there are any frens out there use my invite code its trbsht

Thx so much

yeah except use code DiggityStank please

Attached: R7Vzgzu.jpg (1200x863, 139K)

>I doubt this will be worth even a cent by EOY. It only hits exchanges by Q4 and you'll have to wait for people to start doing things with it at that point for the value to go up.
based retard, by Q4 it is planned to enable IN-APP EXCHANGES BETWEEN USERS

literally nothing

Thats Q3

referral code dampeet
i‘m mining 24/7

It's simple, use my code if you have a huge dick.

DrPhil

>Thats Q3
it's Q4, check the "whitepaper"
man, it's a fucking scam

Check out all these faggy codes, use mine:
BigToober
Thats a fucking chad name because i am a big dick playa, cock swinging past my knees.