Honest question about the upside of DAG

Honest question about the upside of DAG.

DAG has a total coin count of 4,000,000,000.

That's a shit ton of coins.

For comparison, BTC has 21,000,000.

Chainlink / LINK has been critiqued for having a huge coin count from an investment perspective (not necessarily an adoption perspective) with a coin count of 1,000,000,000.

So, is DAG *really* so promising considering there are a crap ton of total coins?

Attached: Constellation_Labs_Logo.jpg (1200x627, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/sf.eater.com/platform/amp/2018/7/19/17591948/wagyu-gozu-marc-zimmerman-soma-coming-soon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop looking at coin count for projects. It doesn't fucking matter. At all.

Here's a few things that matter:
Whitepaper
Roadmap
Marketcap (available coins x price per coin)
Funding (amount, legality, burn rate)
Trade volume
Coin lockup periods
Developers
Community engagement
Competition
Use cases

Actually high supply coins are slightly better as there is A psychological aspect of buying 1000 of something VS 0.4 of something for the normie that thinks ripple can go to 20,000.

no its a fucking piece of garbage being shilled by paid shills on twitter and paid groups

why

why what? they shill so they can dump on sheep

Absolute scam

Funding is likely to be a couple million maximum. They have no transparency and very sensitive to this topic after issues with their former CEO disappearance amid accusations of day trading for deep losses in the bear market. Plus conflicting statements from new CEO about what happened and how much was lost.

Trade Volume is non existent, just wnash trading.

White paper has changed like 10 times.

Community Engagement was shut down months ago and community managers and marketing people fired.

Most people think they ran out of cash and their tech is vaporware. Based in SF and not a single investor from the Bay area. Nobody intelligent believes in this project.

If you want to waste your money on a shitcoin making a future announcement they are closing their doors, DAG is right for you.

Their CEO is a nobody with no experience. Looks like a total tech bro faggot and apparently opened a restaurant. If I even told my boss I'm opening a restaurant he would fire me knowing I couldn't focus my time and energy on my job. At Constellation nobody gives a fuck because it's going in the toilet regardless.

opened a restaurant recently? wtf

Yep, and opening a restaurant in SF is a monster task. Shows how dedicated he and how much he believes in DAG.
Opening a restaurant costs millions, instead of putting it all in DAG he's hedging his bets with a side investment.
This project is nothing but red flags.

if you have proof of this I'll sell my entire poverty stack right now

Google Ben Jorgensen gozu restaurant

This

google.com/amp/s/sf.eater.com/platform/amp/2018/7/19/17591948/wagyu-gozu-marc-zimmerman-soma-coming-soon

funny stuff, but it looks like he's just an investor at this point. And that was 2018

I've never seen a businessman launch another business while his main business isn't even off the ground. They don't even have a COO, who the fuck runs the company?

He was faced with a choice. Put a few million dollars into DAG or put a few million into a restaurant. He said fuck DAG I'm buying a restaurant which is a very high risk investment. It says everything you need to know about the guy. He knows its vaporware.

Can you share your evidence fren? Genuinely open to being convinced but want to know the reasons you think this

Damn user thanks

this shit is unfucking believable

I somehow made a helpful thread on /biz. I guess it's possible.

Goes to show that perhaps genuine attempts at sharing knowledge can be fruitful here.

This dude is going to get crucified when the company runs out of money and he still owns that restaurant. Damn no wonder nobody in SF believes in DAG, not even the CEO puts his own money down.

If this Ben fuck is taking a salary from Constellation, he is literally taking investor money, paying himself, and reinvesting it elsewhere.
I've tried to demand transparency and they just laugh it off. I sold my bags long ago, fuck this project.

let's see how fast I get banned from TG for this

circ supply wont be 4 bill for years.
classic FUD
its like saying eth is worthless since its infinitely inflationary
they are also introducing deflationary to dag
this thing is a beast

ahahaha raphael is back with a vengeance

you cant stop it dude. its already tripled. you lost. you FUDed so loudly its become invisible

Attached: BEE76798-A0E3-43EC-9392-CC0FE46B4C82.jpg (3739x1320, 2.35M)

16 year old kid goes all in an ICO, loses everything and vows to FUD it on Jow Forums for life.

You won't be banned for asking that.

but he literally opened a restaurant

>Ignores topic entirely and accuses of being someone else. Nice deflection faggot. You can't answer the FUD, neither can they. Tripling the price costs $5k in market buys dumbass, there is no liquidity.

You must be MegaMan from TG, paid to lie to the world about DAG. Answer the FUD faggot

First you need to get to your 20th birthday and come up with something new not debunked garbage from February.

Getting desperate I see. I like that.

>still doesn't deny anything
idiot

Cant deny the truth. NOBODY IN SF INVESTED IN DAG, NOBODY IN SF BELIEVES IN THE TECH.

If the tech had any value whatsoever with such a low MC every VC in the city would buy a piece. I wonder why they dont?

My best friend works for a big VC. He said if a guy shows up asking for money for his project while dumping millions into another project, they would laugh him out the door.

Gotta believe in your own shit to get investors interested.

yawn. its so stupid it doesnt even need to be debunked. youre an idiot simple as that.

ORLY?

Selling world changing multi billion dollar tech in the heart of silicon valley with all the biggest investors in the world....none of them beleive in it enough to buy it. On every crypto round table and panel for 2 years. Not a soul invested a penny. STFU and stop being dishonest.

The rabid bagholders in telegram are about to make me dump half my stack

The team is super dishonest and cagey about how they reply to FUD. Its always something like "Funds are Safu" which is a non legally binding abstract phrase with no meaning. It could be $1 in the bank and it still has the same meaning.

Its really an unhealthy community and Im glad i left. Any criticism is considered FUD and viciously attacked. The mini shill army they have are mostly desperate bag holders and employees who dont know the real answers to the questions to begin with.
The way they dodged the former CEO disappearance and day trading scam was a total shitshow.
There is no chance this company makes it. If nobody in SF will invest, nobody should because they are risking other peoples money and take massive risks. If they wont risk a few million on DAG this cheap, nobody should.