SEC: Crypto lacking "on a fundamental plane"

What in the ever living fuck did they mean?
youtube.com/watch?v=cQLFQkIkRLA

Attached: sec_logo_04232018_1.jpg (640x360, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_SeqO0XyeG4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it doesnt exist

elaborate, please

It means
>Us boomers are scared to use it, therefor you guys have no morals.

It does not have a way to measure it's real world value because there is nothing that makes a bitcoin valuable except consumer sentiment. Real businesses and things that people invest in have fundamentals which can be measured and analyzed in order to determine what the actual value of an asset is vs. it's market value. In the case of bitcones the only thing contributing value is the fact that someone out there might be willing to buy your bitcone for $9000 or whatever people are spending on them now. You can't eat a bitcone, you can't really spend it at the store where I live, so how do you truly measure its value in a way you can present to potential investors interested in what their dollars are buying?

wrong. bitcoin is uses by drug dealers. it has legitimate value

it means jews have no control over it

You also cant eat a stock so whats the big deal

This is why BTC will die. You cannot have a currency based on a value that fluctuates. Don't invest in shit long term on something with zero real-world utility.

It's the perfect currency. And a good currency is by definition a never ending ponzi. A bad currency ends up collapsing

How is bitcoin a good currency? Shouldn't its value be maintained in a much smaller range $1-$1.10 for example?

I can buy anything on Overstock, pay for hosting and other services provided by various ISPs, and purchase utility tokens for file storage and other services all within the crypto ecosystem. It is a niche payment platform, but it is in fact usable as a payment platform.

BTC will stabilize in 2030 when nearly all coins are mined

I can't believe people are still asking this.

Its value will achieve stability once its market reaches a point where even the biggest whales can only move is half a percent in either direction.

It's volatile because it's new. That's why we're interested in it from an investment perspective

>The characteristics of money are durability, portability, divisibility, uniformity, limited supply, and acceptability.

It's value could be 100 billions, it doesn't matter (divisible)

FUNDAMENTALLY

Attached: 1560986467492.png (1080x405, 1.08M)

Fuck I never really thought about this. That's kind of insane actually. It will be ages before this happens though right? I mean I get you're excited because it's new but by the time this comes to fruition won't something better come along making it a less than ideal investment long term?

This, anything starting from a value of 0 is going to be volatile and look like a bubble on the way up. As if Bitcoin is supposed to just become a global currency overnight with all value attached.

Sure, maybe. Nobody is saying you should go all in Bitcoin and never look at a chart again until 2030. The point is that Bitcoin has officially blown Pandora's box wide open, and now we're all looking for a decentralized world currency. Could be Bitcoin, could be something else. The crypto market is a giant process of elimination computation that is just starting.

>LINK
fundamentally homosexual? absolutely

I prefer this one youtu.be/_SeqO0XyeG4

I transferred 50k internationally, played basically no fees and got the best exchange rate using BTC

>this
I hope I live to see it one day. A price discovery process, based on scarcity and deflation unlike anything seen before.

>pegging bitcoin to USD, which is printed by private individuals, and inflated on a whim destroying your savings