Nolinkers:

nolinkers:
>"chainlink will crash below $1 after fb rumors are proven false"

>facebook announcement happens

>chainlink is still $1.80

how mad do you think they are?

Attached: 1509549534407.jpg (750x500, 204K)

> Still not realizing that derivatives, insurance and law are the biggest use cases for LINK

Fucking deluded no-linkers. FB would have been nice of course, but in no way critical.

Them mad as nigs denied of gibs.

Imagine falling for

>muh quadrillion dollar market derivative

Stay stinky.

don't forget supply chain

Attached: ibm-gets-stinky.png (1490x1590, 1.46M)

Urine passing is a result of homeostasis. It is literally a balancing of the body so the urine passes everything that is not needed in that moment. Urine contains hormones, vitamins, minerals, amino acids that are not needed in the moment but may be needed in the next. It also has STEM CELLS IN IT. Your urine has info about what ails you and then creates antibodies when you drink it So drinking your urine is like drinking a highly nutritious meal. It is also a vaccine. If you get stung or bitten by a venomous creature, the anti venom is created in your body within 15 seconds & will pass out in your urine. I cured food poisoning in 10 minutes by drinking my pee. Before pharmaceutical companies took over, urine was used to cure gangrene on the battlefields of the world, it can be used as blood plasma in a transfusion if the patient's blood is not available. Your urine is just blood plasma but a different colour. There have been more white papers written on the efficacy of drinking urine & putting on infections, than any other therapy on the planet, all covered up by the pharmaceutical companies because if the word got out, they would go bankrupt. Hundreds of Dr's have written articles & books on the subject. If any Dr or individual starts teaching this miracle therapy & gets a following, they get threatened & if they ignore those threats, they are killed, such is the world ruled by corrupt corporations hellbent on making money out of nothing. The average mark-up (profit margin) on pharmaceuticals is around 20,000%, do you really think they will give up this method of creating gold out of lead & tell the truth? No chance.

He said, insurance and derivatives first, then shipping later in the year

>derivatives, insurance and law
>on a beta stage system that isn't finished

Tell me how they're going to deal with ChainLink when its a Caymen Islands registered company and after July 1st it'll become inaccessible to Americans even on DEXs?

That's right, Sergey is going to privately sell all his 650 MILLION tokens to a handful of people (if the network of decentralized oracles ever exists, which it wont) then he'll fuck off to Thailand to party with Creg and leave you all holding bags.

Tech illiterate gullible brainlet get the fuck off my board.

Did you guys, both, swing at the wrong time too?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1546845475479.jpg (226x223, 8K)

this thread reads like linkie cope that fb wants nothing to do with them.
from the very beginning i laughed my ass off at these room temperature iq faggots unironically passing around a screenshot of a folder that simply said 'facebook' and acting like this was a massive breadcrumb
the cope is palpable, no one wants anything to do with this shitcoin unless they are literal who's or some autistic entry level faggot who happens to have a cubicle at google

based and pottypilled

No, I don't hold or trade ERC shitcoins.
65 IQ mouthbreather literally incapable of grasping the reality that other people think his 'investment' is worthless. If you want to get dumped on by a fat Russian I'm sure there's services that would cater to your desires within this week, you don't have to wait for Sergey to exit scam.

You cannot refute a single thing I said and you're shitting yourself.

you had two years to accumulate.

your fault for trusting plebbit

STFU uncle old fuck

>3 sentences of ad hominem
>you can't refute what i said
absolute state of LINK fud

Attached: link_fud.jpg (1024x288, 67K)

I just dont get how they dont realize they have mental issues, these are the same kind of people you hear that get rich but died fucking a pool vacuum

Now that literally Whogle is on board link can't actually crash. Its in the whitepaper.

Tell me how they're going to deal with ChainLink when its a Caymen Islands registered company and after July 1st it'll become inaccessible to Americans even on DEXs?

I'll wait.

>swinglinkers getting the rope wasn't a meme after all

Attached: 1560837739569.jpg (393x393, 197K)

Unironically $3.75 EOY

A couple weeks ago it was $2 eoy im starting to think this is a $5 stablecoin

read the white paper

Attached: 1553187424504.jpg (746x960, 531K)

Instead of coping why don't you swallow your pride and buy a bag of LINK? You know swallowing, right? That's the thing you do after your dad shoots his load in your mouth.

Retarded.

I dont think many people thought facebook was gonna happen we only lost like 20 cents and that was probably all people who fomod in the day before