You fucking idiots keep forgetting that Jow Forums operates like a brain...

You fucking idiots keep forgetting that Jow Forums operates like a brain, with each user being a neuron; it's a gigantic hive mind that's focused on the survival of its userbase, which largely consists of the same demographic and even disregarding that, are linked by their universal support of Jow Forums.

This "brain", has been scanning, researching and collaborating terabytes worth of data, alongside inputting huge quantities of caloric expenditure in said operation.

Instead of listening to this collective effort, you disregard it as the work of losers; you severely underestimated the power of group reasoning.

This is the plight of noLINKers

Attached: A800258F-3C32-48EA-BD9B-6DAE2E5D270B.jpg (110x125, 2K)

Buy quant and bsv!

this

How do we lobotomise this part of the brain?

I'm broke mate.

A brain made up of 1200 neurons is as retarded as it can get...

W-what happens when the brain becomes Self Aware. And how do you explain reddit. Is that a retarded brain

Based. Well said. Do not bet against the hive.

kek

It's true that I think about arses constantly.

stop your communism propaganda

its an inoperable cancer that cannot be removed.

It's also full of schizo and retards who don't double check their info and instead spread bullshit gossip, rumor and conspiracy theories as well as completely misunderstand implications of things due to being neets who don't know anything about the real world, dunning Kruger is Jow Forums

When you get enough schizos together and they are all seeing the same thing, you have something

Confirmation bias

>focused on the survival of its userbase
more like trolling and shitposting.

buy VIDT

Give me an example of

>don't double check their info and instead spread bullshit gossip, rumor and conspiracy theories

That's fine in terms of the function of the hive mind overall. Note how OP called anons individual neurons. So you have some 'rambling maniacs' and some 'sober sceptics' and the hive mind determines the suitable middle way.

ramblin' maniac here. glad to be of service

I think it's just because I'm drunk but this thread is the funniest damn thing I've seen all night. But OP does have a point, Jow Forums has had a very large impact on culture, especially considering most normies don't even know really what it is. There's a strange power in here, intelligent design forged in the flames of autism giving.

Attached: 1553476311675.jpg (719x1111, 1.57M)

Imagine interpreting a pump & dump as this

Just like our brain bought REQ at 80 cents and sold at 6 cents?

Yeah. Jow Forums has changed the way my brain works. For better.

Well this neuron thinks your neuron is an autistic faggot

> Trusting a Malaysian-Chinese hairr braiding forum

Attached: 1559631725437.png (1006x500, 516K)

Nah that's just you.

Checked. The $1k EOY prophecy is partially what convinced me to buy link. I was on Jow Forums a lot around the time of the 2016 US presidential elections and I can feel a similar energy. Also, consider the 777... gets with Jow Forums and Jow Forums. Things are aligning. I feel that KEK is watching over us. KEK is the god of anonymous imageboards and protects and guides anons.

the Jow Forums brain will get depression if they keep ignoring Resistance dex anons.

Seriously, easiest IEO ever.

wasn't there some "major announcement" that was supposed to happen by wednesday? It's come and gone and of course it's all bullshit. everything about chainlink is a giant fucking scam.

>underestimated the power of group reasoning.

...sure buddy.

Attached: sleepingpeople.jpg (620x408, 89K)

Attached: 132146.jpg (906x769, 205K)

>niggers

flags for starters and using some kind of AI to permaban pajeets would be great

>I can't deal with anonymity
are you the jidf that calls people on Jow Forums using vpns and pirate flags memeflags and reeeeees when he doesn't has a way to get information for free

Chainlink

what exchange?