Who else actually work or have connection to a crypto dev team?

Who else actually work or have connection to a crypto dev team?
>be me
>work as intern for a crypto startup
>get 500k of their currency as part of intern package which is worth $10k
>lots of funding coming through from hedge funds
>earns $4k worth in ETH a month doing simple Python coding that takes no more than 10 hours to do a week
>doesn’t even have to leave my home, especially considering I live in Germany and the crypto-team is based in the US

Attached: 6BAA8A6D-8479-425A-B9FD-96EA1782EC86.jpg (300x577, 19K)

Nice one, OP. Do you want to tell us about the project or would that dox you?

I worked as a community manager (tg and twitter) on a chink scamcoin last year. We pumped it on fake news/rumours and then dumped 100s of ETH on pajeets, probably ruining their lives, sadly.

>doesn’t even have to leave my home

You find this a good thing? I want reasons to leave my home...

Yeah im a male stripper and have gigs with basically every crypto start up in silicon valley. They usually start with hiring me "wacky" christmas party fun, then just weekly drinks and soon enough individual clients for private dances at home. Yes, they're all bottoms. The one exception to this is Sergey.

Yes, unironically. Releasing 2 projects EoM

How did you get that job at the crypto startup?
How high is the marketcap of the startup? (You dont have to say to exact value ofc)

Attached: 1548979210123.jpg (750x650, 99K)

Pls respond dear germananon

bitte

Yes, I have mentioned it here before albeit cryptically. Never stated it explicitly

I literally just asked the CEO on TG if I could join. He said no prob.
Also the value is at 3m right now. But the industry it's meant to operate in is worth billions, and will in the next 10 years be worth trillions. It's definately going to be worth more than double digits in market cap, especially considering hedge funds are queuing up

nice.
basically what you are doing right now is my goal. working comfy at home earning good money.

what are your skills? for how long are you coding and how old are you?

mate he's just larping for a shill, watch, he'll 'accidentally' hint at the name pretty soon.

I had almost no Python experience or knew how machine learning worked just in January. Throughout the past 6 months I've made even a simple Natural Language Processing program which tells the context of the most common 1000 words of the English language, and I am currently dealing with 200Mb of datasets that are supposed to be used for a presentation later this week
>how old are you?

no, kys nerd

I still frequently visit StackOverflow though, not gonna deny that.

Big dick serg, what a chad

My friend works on a moon mission that's going live soon and you're going to see me and multiple other anons autistically shilling it in a matter of months

I think I've seen you
Good lips, man

wow, respect

Tell us more about the 4K eth earned via python. Is the startups platform running on eth or something?

Is their platform running on Python I meant

Been in the biz for 10 years. I still check stack overflow daily often for pretty boilerplate shit.

>Is the startups platform running on eth or something?
Yes, but 1/3rd of the funding they recieve comes in ETH for payment to its workers. Much easier to tranfer ETH than using wire bank transfers

not all, Python is used to handle huge datasets(.csv files among others) and manipulate them with Pandas for visualisation purposes. The datasets are formed using algorithms partially written in Python but also with JavaScript, but I can't go too much in detail without appearing like a shill

do you do anything besides that? i assume you dont wagecuck, so maybe you are a student perhaps? you are only one year older than me and im studying currently

I am a student and I also work in a supermarket 2-3 times a week. So my total pay each month is around $5.5k