Do any actual humans sell LINK or is it binances fractional reserve chink scam bots...

Do any actual humans sell LINK or is it binances fractional reserve chink scam bots? Like who the fuck would actually sell?

Attached: 1525995434725.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdwallet.com/blog/banking/best-savings-rates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

peepeepoopoo

coordinated dump by whales/discord trannies/CZ bots to get you sell your linkies

Trouble is more and more people are buying every dip and not swinging

You fucking idiot, it's full of people - me included - whose DCA is < $0.3

You would be a complete retard not to take profit

I'm doing it right now. Why aren't you?

My DCA is $0.198

Why the fuck would I take profit at such an early stage when I have already held for literally 2 years? Are you so poor you have to live off your shitcoin gains?

pee pee poo poo

Stop hunt

Mostly bots, I'm surprised how sensible some anons are in this thread, except

Agree, op is playing with fire, not worth risk and will eventually get burned and will then post whiney assed posts about it after on biz. You want to risk it go for it and take your profit now, but if you get screwed later I laugh at the crying.

My guess its someones (or mutiple people) attempt to trigger the bots to lower the price and buy in lower.

my guess is that stinky linkies are useless garbage hyped up by a fat mcdonalds loving philosophy bachelor who only has one shirt.

This is honestly sad.
Has January 2018 taught you nothing? Jow Forums was full of millionaires then.
It all turned to dust. So many people are going to repeat the exact same mistake.
At least cash out 2x the initial so you get a 100% profit regardless

im never selling tho

You have to pump it to >1k if you want my linkies

You realize $1k is one trillion valuation right.
The market cap is $1.7B right now.
(circulating supply is irrelevant).

Of course we realize that you stupid fuck.

$1k eoy checkem

those gets were made with a bot, it doesn't work if you just write it like that.

Imagine not taking profits because you bought in the Jow Forums herd mentality

Imagine only investing $500 at .50 and decide it’s worth risking the whole $500. Imagine not being that desperate for a few grand. Imagine

Sure it does.
Watch this...
CHAINLINK 1K EOY
CZECH REPUBLIC EM FAGGIT

Have it your way buddy, just don't come crying when the whole thing comes falling down lol

Attached: 1551492103764.png (420x420, 267K)

Want to know how I know you don’t know what link actually does?

>are you so poor you have to live off your shitcoin gains

Attached: yea.png (112x112, 20K)

I’m never fucking selling

Ok so I cash out 2x initial - then what? Have a load of fiat losing against inflation? Buy overvalued boomer stocks which are due a massive correction? Buy real estate and have a mortgage and all the associated liabilities with that? Piss it away on hedonistic memes like travelling?

Or I could just leave it where it is as I have done for 2 years. I am 600% in profit. I own LP shares and will get priority staking for passive income while my stack continues to go up in value. I have no pressure on personal expenses cause my wageslave covers all my bills so there is literally no pressure to sell for me except a faggot on biz who likely has sub 10k bags and got in late 2018 at the earliest.

why r u so mad man

>Have a load of fiat losing against inflation?
what is this meme? have you heard about a bank account? Interest is higher than inflation.
>while my stack continues to go up in value
link is a fundamentally worthless payment token in a market with zero network effects, so what's going to happen is you're going to hold during the peak, even if higher than today, and eventually end up with bags worth zero.

>Interest is higher than inflation
Do you live in Europe? We get like 1.5% int with 2-3% inflation

nerdwallet.com/blog/banking/best-savings-rates/ >2%

In any case, selling the initial frees your mind from the sunk cost fallacy which makes it easier to sell in the future when it makes sense.

Yeah but you pay tax on interest so actual appreciation of cash is less than inflation.

I have 5.2k LINK. My portfolio hit $10,000 last week. I have $3k saved up and decent income. I wear nice clothes and live comfortably. What exactly will the benefit be of selling LINK and taking out my initial? All it does in the long run is A) Losing out on more gains if LINK moons more and B) If LINK crashes to 0 I can brag to bizlets saying "wew, good thing I took some profits. Cheap 2 week vacation here I come!".

Nah. You're gonna need to pump this shit to AT LEAST $100 before I start selling on the way up.

Attached: 1558804833452.jpg (711x633, 35K)

>Wow I just created a taxable event so I can have the exact same amount of poverty tier fiat I had before shitcoin gambling sitting in my account accruing less than inflation tier interest when it could be participating in an early stage asset class boom
>I'm definitely a big brain though!