Lost my life savings AMA

Lost my life savings after investing everything into ICX, I kept cost averaging after it went down 50% and now I have almost no savings left

Attached: download.png (246x205, 7K)

>investing everything into ICX
Lmaooooooooooo

Could you explain why did you do that?

This is your future linkers. Sell while you still can

I thought it was a good opportunity after seeing how many partnerships and how much it's dropped from ATH. I thought of it as an undervalued coin similar to LINK with less potential but more safety.

how much was it friend?

100k is now worth approximately 9k

Cringe

Damn.

whats next for you fren

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Swinging from the rafters..

You can salvage this. Sell that shitcoin and put everything into LINK. Do it right now.

And you thought wrong.

probably larp, but nonetheless, ICX is one of those coins that got many people rekt

that's a healthy stack. get yourself 5,000 Skycoin and you'll be back to your ATH within weeks

Attached: 1546118575064.gif (512x288, 1.48M)

This thread serves as a reminder as to why BTC and ETH should make up the majority of your portfolio. Shitcoins will be shown no mercy when the inevitable crash occurs.

Waiting for a $2.20 pump and ready to sell this shitter.

Pretty certain he doesn't want to lose the 9k as well.

I lost over 300k$ to waltonchain. I am just a simple neet at this point and I turned 1k$ into that. It hurts so much more to have known you made it then lose it all because of devious chinks. This will be my last post.

>ETH
user I...

>doesnt realize BTC/alt-coin crash will result in epic LINK pump
its your future, user

Attached: 04A92FA6-F1D6-4F0D-8A16-0A1F072423A6.jpg (450x342, 43K)

ALL Altcoins will eventually die. Deal with it.

Only coins worth holding longterm is BTC and ETH.

you forgot one

Attached: 9347709B-2147-4DE7-962A-D02F1C3EFD5A.jpg (365x590, 82K)

Can you just paypal me your money next time, faggot

Sure thing fren

Attached: 1525116761939.jpg (800x803, 65K)

Btc - first mover store of value, useless for anything else

Eth - Turing complete decentralised network that even your precious link runs on

Why the fuck do you think otherwise?

Look at the top 100 and count how many ERC20 tokens are in there. Not to mention that ETH 2.0 is on the way.

seeing my 50k ath to 9.7k doesn't feel so bad now. But you're probably still in a better position than me I bet

Why did you chose to invest your entire live savings? Out of desperation? Greed? And was it a kick to gamble everything on one project?

Thanks for your genuine answer. Been on the edge a few times before.

$1000 EOY.

$300k is far below making it. You know it and that's why you never cashed out.

why would you put 100k in crypto ?? Why just why??????
Why not buy 80k$ a dividend ETF or Stocks which pays you every quarter making you money which you can invest again in shitcoins????????????????????
Jesus this Board is getting on my balls.
Everyday i read a whiny Boipucci incel crying about some of his bad investments , grow some balls you sissys

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

a $80k investment in a dividend ETF will probably not earn you more than 15% a year, while in crypto you can make 200% in a month (and -80% too). Honestly FUCK risk management and FUCK assets that needs you to wait 15 years to get rich

I was also gooked. Went all in December 2017. Portfolio went from 30K to over 300K. Then I held it down for most of 2018 as I believed in them, but was constantly lied and mislead. Eventually sold my bags at 8K. Lost 24K and a year of my life.

The ultimate JUSTing and buttfucking. Fuck Min and these fucking gooks. If you are reading this and still have ICX left because you are a fucking retard like I was, just sell it all and never look back. There is 0% it will ever moon again. ZERO.

Stocks are safer than cryptosphere thats a fact.
Behind those stock is always a companies working power. And behind a crypto coin a stupid pajeet shilling it 24/7.
An 80k$ to 100k$ would have generated him up to 10k$ to 6k$ in passive income a year.
Take that income and invest it in crypto or shove it down your ass , at the end you have at least something out of your life savings

Attached: 1558979082103.jpg (443x332, 28K)

>Eventually sold my bags at 8K. Lost 24K and a year of my life.
Lmaoooooo

Cold

hopefully you bought bitcoin with that cash

>all inning Asian scams

you deserve it retard

>Eth - Turing complete decentralised network that even your precious link runs on
>Why the fuck do you think otherwise?

Because Chainlink has a solution to scaling the price of its usage on the Ethereum blockchain and is developed to be blockchain agnostic.

Attached: 1542256541872.jpg (400x400, 49K)