OH NO NO NO

>Court documents released by Craig Wright’s legal defense against Ira Kleiman on 06/11/2019 have confirmed in a legal setting that he mined the first 70 blocks of Bitcoin.
>confirmed in a legal setting that he mined the first 70 blocks of Bitcoin
>confirmed in a legal setting
>confirmed
>in a legal setting

Attached: 2019-06-20_1734[1].png (813x593, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It says that Craig "confirmed" it in the documents he submitted, not that the court "confirmed" it you absolute mongoloid

Imagine this state of denial

what website is this screencap where I can get paid for click baity headlines?

>Court documents released by Craig Wright
>have confirmed in a legal setting that he mined the first 70 blocks of Bitcoin
here I made it a bit easier for you to read. I know you corecucks have low reading comprehension.

Imagine not being able to read a simple sentence from a court document and understand what's being said

OHNONONONONON

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW Jow Forums

This is just sad. You know that I'm right and that your "interpretation" is completely ridiculous. What are you even trying to achieve with this?

>I don’t want to accept facts. You are still wrong!

Why are you greentexting yourself user?

>confirmed
>in
>a
>legal
>setting
better?

The same thing that visiting a restaurant, post court hearing, accomplished; core and bch BTFO, Craig wins!

Long street shitting windows phone scams this month.

>C
>O
>N
>F
>I
>R
>M
>E
>D

I've been following the case you faggot. Just look up the fucking document Craig submitted that "confirms" it. You can do that, right? Now point to a single thing, anywhere in the court records, that suggests that the court has even investigated Craig's claim yet, much less "confirmed" it.
>Protip: you can't

So... does that mean that
Craig Wright = Satoshi ?

>coping this hard

This level of delusion isn't healthy user. Just stop.

Plenty of straws to grasp at. If you’re participating in an actual shilling campaign, you take what you can get.

Leaked court documents of Dr. Craig Wright's confirmation

Attached: original donut content steel.png (2250x1230, 778K)

I usually avoid crying "paid shill" when it's so obvious that there are people here who will believe absolutely anything in order to cling to the idea that they managed to buy "the real bitcoin" for a hundred bucks

Yawn bsv is commie coin
Ya'll are pretty dumb even thinking of gambling against the king
When will commie lovers learn
Go do something productive cianigs

Have sex incel
CSW is satoshi, cry more

>he wont get BTC copyright
>he wont sue all these faggots
>he wont show up in court
>he wont provide proof of tulip trust
YOU ARE HERE
>he wont win the court case
>he wont win the other libel cases
>he wont prove in court hes satoshi
>he wont unlock the tulip trust and crash the market
>he wont sign the genesis block for a fatal blow
>miners wont switch to BSV come next halvening
>BSV wont skyrocket
>metanet wont ever be a thing

Sad

Bro, innocent men are confirmed as murderers, rapists, etc., in a legal setting all the time.
Courts are validators of evidence not validators of objective truth.

He hasn't provided any proof of the tulip trust, dumbass. Read the document he submitted. It just CONFIRMS that yes, he is claiming that he mined the first 70 blocks, in a legal setting. There isn't even any attempt at providing evidence, much less proof. It's just a statement of his claims. Take a deep breath, you guys are legitimately worse than the $10k EOY linkfags.

Attached: 1558903369376.jpg (1024x764, 142K)

He fuckig goes under oath you imbecile.
Why would someone risk 15 years in jail just to lie?

>no proof
OOF

Attached: 2019-06-20_1807[1].png (682x295, 73K)

You are here

Attached: faglol.jpg (2048x1025, 813K)

This is the correct thread.
BSV will be the true ethrum killer and also king of coinmarketcap 2019
Do you not think that the Craig Wright team has not been working hard? Guess what? It has.
And always remember, as Craig says:
Get in BSV
The real BTC!

Let us all celebrate now
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=

Hell if I know. Presumably he thinks he can get away with it, and thinks there's some upside to it. You're so blinded by greed you seem to think nobody has ever lied under oath before when they thought they had some kind of strategy to get away with it.

If everyone told the truth there'd be no point in having a judge jury or attorneys

Documents provided by Craig don't constitute proof of any sort and you would know that if you weren't so drunk on the kool-aid. It remains to be seen what the court actually thinks of his "proof", they're nowhere near that stage yet. I'll be waiting with popcorn.

OOOOOOH
comfy

Attached: 1495185061649.jpg (900x600, 88K)

All pretenders to the Throne of Man will be purged without mercy. Repent, and receive a quick death.

Attached: 40000K.jpg (1023x1023, 294K)

>keeps moving the goalpost

Attached: 1538064155876.jpg (709x595, 156K)

Faggot, you started this thread claiming that the court confirmed that Craig mined the first 70 blocks. Who's moving the goalposts here?

There is only one thing he needs to do to prove himself satoshi and it's not in a broken legal system.
Sign the fucking genesis block or shut your stupid fat face you cunt

lol I merely quoted from an article. you sound pretty buttblasted over this whole thing user. sure you ok?

Because he's a ciabitchboy

I’m pretty sure he sold his bsv at 50$
Or it might be greg himself

>finally gives up on the idiotic argument he spent the first half of the thread pushing
>y..you sure sound angry user, a..are you ok?

This guy fucks

No no sirs you don't understand Creg is a 5D chessmaster he can't simply sign the first block that would be too easy no he has to bring this to the court system first so that he can prove it in other ways, besides who needs proof he's clearly Satoshi he says he's Satoshi and he seems like a trustworthy guy, just ask his mom!

These filthy hadji's won't give up.

So I wonder.. after you're done wiping your ass with your bare hand after a good street shit, what do you guys do when you meet another person? Is shaking hands a thing there? Or is it more of just a friendly nod?

Connecting internet to favelas and designated shitting streets was a mistake.

they'll keep doing it as long as they can, based user.
Until this shit finally unravels.

It was. Luckily people with half a brain can see through them.. it's the less fortunate we have to worry about being taken advantage of.

Dr Wright shill army is getting embarrassingly cringy. There is literally nothing new, the guy always claimed he was Satoshi, he claimed it again. We're still waiting for the proof.... Proof that would normally give less than 5 minutes to provide if this guy was really Satoshi... But instead of simply proving it on the public blockchain, the guy is going to court... Nothing fishy at all...

he conformed he's full of shit.

COPEY

why do you laught at mongolian people ?

All it does is confirming in no uncertain term that Dr Wright will go to jail for perjury if he cannot prove that he is Satoshi. It will be fun.

I like the sound of the word as an insult. I'm a slav myself, so I probably have some mongol blood in some distant family branch

revealing the identity of satoshi does not affect the underlying asset's functionality
who cares?

what is a legal setting?
in the presence of experts? or what?

D I L A TE

imagine this state of denial

Schizo poster

>you: durr durr I am a retard
>him: wow you’re retarded
>you: COPE

He can cope but tomorrow he’ll get better and you’re still be retarded

Why so BSV holders take everything Wright says at his word? Every time he submits a document to the court they somehow present it as evidence that he's confirmed Satoshi when the court is nowhere near to deciding the case. Sure, Wright will technically be committing perjury if what he has submitted is wrong, but that isn't evidence in itself that it is right, people commit perjury all the time.

It's pretty easy to understand I think. Craig's fans want to believe he's Satoshi, so they treat each new thing he provides to the court as an additional piece of evidence in favor of him being Satoshi. What they don't want to think about is the fact that if he isn't Satoshi, since he's long since committed to claiming that under oath, he isn't really going to get substantially more fucked than he already is regardless of whether he submits forged documents or whatever else. Of course if at some point he manages to dig up some evidence that doesn't consist of a document he and his lawyers wrote with no external corroboration, that will change the situation. Nothing like that so far though.

He's just a low iq Pajeet working for living.

I mined the first 70 Bitcoins.
And I am confirming to you here.

These Core Cuck will never learn by argument.

They will only by PAIN.

I swear by the Lord Allmighty, the day Craig DESTROYS the entirety of BTC with his 1.1MILLION coins in

> ONE
> GIGANTIC
> DUMP

will be sweeter than 10x the Hillary supporter tears in '16.

I will ENJOY your SUFFERING. You coretards have been warned and redpilled over and over again in biz. You totally deserve poverty and to get REKT.

It’s a shame that when Craig’s scam finally unravels most of these BSV shills will likely just quietly disappear instead of honestly posting pink wojaks like proper Jow Forumsnessmen

>I will ENJOY your SUFFERING. You coretards have been warned and redpilled over and over again in biz. You totally deserve poverty and to get REKT.

Don't you understand? They're mindless npc drones and don't have any feelings at all. They're literally agents of the clown world, that wont ever see the whole picture. Just enjoy the ride and stop caring about them.

Attached: honk gentleman.jpg (334x506, 39K)

you got a point there user

COPE

They will quietly disappear because they are dirt poor and jobless other than getting paid a few cents per BSV shill post. I honestly feel pretty bad for them.

I long for the day all this shit stops and that cunt is in jail

The crazy won't go, they'll just find another fixation. It used to be BCH and 'operation dragonslayer' and how Roger Ver was sent by god....

>70 public addresses which anyone can fetch in five minutes using a blockchain explorer
>70 signed messages using the private keys
pick one delusional bsvtard bagholder

Attached: 900CB9F7-99D1-4F28-B829-CF18AA86E13C.png (2137x3370, 1.46M)

Oh damn yeah I remember operation dragon slayer.
Never invested in BCH but I'm in BSV rn.
Yolo.

I believe you completely. Can I pay you in checks or only a shitcoin you've CTRL V the code of?

>sworn declaration
>swore to their authenticity
It's over, he's Satoshi, everyone pack it up

the goalposts have always been "sign a message you relentless fucking faggot."

I confirm this is a legal setting and this is now all confirmed legally