Daily reminder that it is not to late to get in on this before it blows the fuck up

Daily reminder that it is not to late to get in on this before it blows the fuck up

bitconnect.io/?masternode=0x28c339af810748289d0f083da8f8f9ce741a3cad

Attached: Screenshot_20190620_193735.jpg (630x345, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RL5iJ43oDEM
bitconnect.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jow Forums hates money. they'd rather buy BBQ tokens or walton chink scams. fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=RL5iJ43oDEM

This will be you noconnecters, still working retail in 12 months.

Lol it’s been stuck in 80’s for 8 hours so low volume already.. fuck me

>bitconnect.io
haha BBQ ribs were good compared to this

it's 104 eth right now, where are you looking user? it was around 27 this time yesterday..

Contract will reach 150 ETH at least.
t. past ponzi experiences.

What happens when it reaches 500-1000 ETH, does that mean your money 10-20x if you got in at 50?
I don't get how it gains value

As more ETH is sent to the contract, it increases the price of the token, so you can sell your token for more. It also distributes a percentage of the new ETH evenly among token holders. So as more people buy in, your dividend per new ETH is lower. But, the value of the token increases. Optimally, you sell at the peak of the contract value (I suspect maybe 200 ETH) when the tokens will be worth the most, as the dividends won't give you that type of return.

I wouldn't hold my breath on 1000 ETH though, it isn't offering a new exciting ponzi, just a p3d clone.

Just crossed 100 ETH, smooth sails up to 1,000 from here...

There hasn’t been an ETH clone like this for awhile tho...especially BITCONNNEEEEEECT!

FEED THE PONZI!!!

and its a semi bullish market

one my page fully loads, the green button for buy or transfer tokens disappears. whats up with the site ux?

take private off metamask in the options

thanks havent used metamask much.

So should I reinvest the ETH dividend I get into more tokens, I've actually never played these pow3d things but i used to remember seeing them on biz last year.

Get in Anons! after were in lets shill BITCONEEEEEEEEECT 2 to the normies

Ideally yes, you should keep on buying

>they didn't even change the name of the scam they're still calling it bitconnect

YA CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP, FOLKS!

CLOWN WORLD

helll yeaahh

Attached: carlos-bitconnect-.png (839x469, 542K)

Bitconnect unironically made a bunch of people rich, that mosque shooter dude travelled the world with his gains cause he got out of it early.

BITCONEEEEEEEECT 2

Attached: 1556759345939.jpg (409x409, 102K)

This is likely. Perhaps more. Remember that last time we had a good ponzi, eth was 2x the price.
My main concern is how shitty the interface is, and that I can't even tell where the faggot dev is shilling this to get volume.

reinvesting is for suckers (if you reinvested all the way to the top on the f3d thingy you were beyond justed even if you bought at the very start, so take this one seriously, it matters less in this one but just get used to it, reinvesting = double scam)
fomoing in late is for suckers (self explanatory, you buy the top, you get dumped on)
get in early or don't get in at all
that's the gist of it. I was gonna give bitconnect2 maybe a couple hours of survival but it's been trucking for a couple of days, someone is driving it.
>yes keep buying goy
no

This is a fucking issue any novice coder can fix, tell that german faggot to fix it holy christ, nigger can't make a dapp interface compatible with 2019 metamask, a 20$ pajeet on fiverr can do it, if this issue persists this thing isn't going to 4 digits.

Attached: 1428488801630.png (250x256, 132K)

Hey Bitconnect2 devfag we need a discord

Im ready to buy, I can click buy but where do my tokens go? I dont want to risk losing my eth, are they stored in your metamask?

Yup we at Feb 2018 again

And it's over
thanks for playing

I just tested it and it works but the site is pretty buggy

they announced it will ge tfixed

but dood, this shit works better than P3D its amazing

Thats pretty bullish actually. We are on the testrun.

Imagine when that shit gets fixed and put infront of reddit

Yeah theyre gonna scare off a lot of people if they dont fix the 0 USD withdrawl, at first it seems like you can't withdraw since it shows 0 but the eth does show up in the wallet

you cant withdraw 0 dividedns-- safe math is ruling that out- this was explicitly put in the contract- we know this issue happende to lots of contracts

Idk maybe I'm a noob.