Why is nobody talking about this?

1) Mainnet announced for June (i.e. 10 days left)
2) Testnet tokens already being converted to mainnet tokens, at the ratio previously set by the team (5:1).
3) Huobi trading launched today. (15th largest exchange by volume with 2/3 of binance's volume). From what I've read they probably manipulated the huobi vote in order to be listed, but does that really matter? The fact that huobi launched today will probably offset the possible dump from all the new mainnet tokens being converted (from testnet).

Attached: NKN-logo.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailychain.com/blog/13-questions-interview-with-yanbo-li-nkn-founder-and-onchain-neo-co-founder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's already dumping OH NO NO NO NO HA HA HA

26563 vits was literally my buy in price so I’m still break even. If this fucking chink shitcoin could pump more than 10-15% that would be beautiful, I’ve had this shitcoin for literally a month and watched it do nothing it hover between mid 5 cents to mid 7 cents

because i dont know but these fucking idiots were able to pump VIDT and wont shut up about that flavour of the month shitcoin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

unironically my best hold at +150% kek

HAHAHAHAHA

I can't fucking believe it already dumped the Huobi news plus another 10%. Unreal. Been holding this for months but after today I'm considering exiting.

Look at the state of the alt market right now

Because shit coin

why should it pump? the idea is shit, the coin is crap, no community, chink team, unable to market a product.

The guy with 100k of them that went all in is on suicide watch, niqqa shows up in every thread

Everything's shitting today. NKN is one of my best tokens.

It has more nodes than any other coin besides eth and btc. I thought the idea was nice :(

NKN will be $0.20 soon.
Then $1.00 later this year.

Attached: 1559944400468.png (250x250, 52K)

I was in it for the pump, but thinking someone would let anyone else use their extra bandwidth to torrent movies or download CP is fucking retarded
wasted digits

The same people that made Antshares, the highest roi in crypto history (besides btc), created NKN.

thedailychain.com/blog/13-questions-interview-with-yanbo-li-nkn-founder-and-onchain-neo-co-founder/

public spaces also have open wifis with no liability in case of CP downloads

Attached: 1560420678982.gif (67x91, 13K)

The absolute state?

Nodes on testnet, wait for the mainnet and see people dumping because nodes have a negative roi.
Also why would any isp allow this?? no legal framework either.
lolmao yea, fucking legendary coder dreamfly comes to the rescue. in case you haven't noticed you need marketers and business people both were included on ans (huhuhu chinese eth) but excluded at nkn.

Screw y'all, i'm buying

True.
But this will allow a slower, steady rise.
Rather than a huge spike then crash.

Plus, they are based in the USA.
So, they have to stay compliant.
Which means they cannot market like that.
But it also means they are coinbase compatible.

>the idea is shit
According to who? Wolfram, Diffie, Yanbo, and several large Silicon Valley VCs think otherwise
>the coin is crap
k
> no community
Just listed on huobi through community vote (pic related)
>chink team
Same chinks that launched NEO and ONT into the billions. Company is also based in SF with an office in Beijing.
>unable to market a product
Marketing your product while still in testnet = security = buttfucked by the SEC

Attached: 70707509-34D5-4CB4-87EB-3FF1EED34C7C.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

Nodes had a negative ROI in testnet. In mainnet the rewards are 5x higher. After the testnet swap happened, nodes increased by 3000.

And what will happen after mainnet? IT will slowly die and will be forgotten. Good fucking luck. If you havent bought at 1-2 cents dont bother now.

Nkn has some persistent fudders who take the time out of their day to fud every thread. Notice that?
I think we're going to see some amazing stuff from the advisors actually. 2 literal geniuses...

It's only dumping because of the 50 % discount token sale due to winning the HUOBI vote. After the dumpers gtfo this will moon hard af. 50 cents by EOsummer.

Someone told they would market the shit out of NKN once mainnet. Were they wrong?