SELL YOUR ALTS

we are approaching a point where most of these shitcoins will die and everybody will run to BTC
do you want to be the last one left out?

Seriously anons, if you're holding shitcoins sell now, i know its painful admitting that you fucked and lost, sell them now while they are worth crumbs instead of ZERO and you get NOTHING out of them

Attached: alts.png (256x102, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.com/btc/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And we didnt even had a proper alt coin run, except a few moonshots here and there.. Fuck me dude

better late than never user, as long as you're holding BTC you should be fine

bump

Sell everything but link

> selling alts right before the mega alt season
nice financial advice

>alt season
user i .............

is ETH a shitcoin?

only hold bitcoin and exchange tokens (for ieo flips) like bnb and bqqq. everything else is a dead shitcoin

yes

altseason always began after btc mempool become crowded as corecucks are forced to buy alts for moving their coins around or they pay 5+ dollars fee to make a 2-hour long transaction

blockchain.com/btc/unconfirmed-transactions

I never will sell my linkie winkies

Alt season already passed, you laggard.
Binance no longer allows mutts to trade and facebook normalfaggots will be all over Libra, killing 99% of alts.

not all alts are created equal

alts were never for normies..
you have to be an experienced bitcoiner before you started to realize how suck it is in comparison to alts

Link will eventually die and you know it

Absolutely. Any coin living on promises is a shitcoin (it will scale, its owner is satoshi, it will achieve x...). Bitcoin is and has always being bitcoin, doesn't aspire to be more, doesn't need to.

That being said, being 100% on btc is giving up on gambling, it is giving up on earning more btc, it is boring, and it sucks. I am 70% btc and 30% low cap with amazing repo that I expect to give me 10x in btc, at least, in the next 12 months. And if I lose that 30%, so be it.

When will they all tank? Date?

it will be a slow-death sitation
ur shitoins will dump about 5-6% daily but then pump about 2% making idiots like believe theres still hope
all the way til one day you wake up and realize how much of fuckin idiot you are

Well I just got in to biz a month or so ago. Only had about $500 to play with, am at like 800 now. Wouldn't be the end of the world if I lose that money, I am more trying to figure this stuff out before I start putting more funds in to it in earnest. Trying my hand at this and stocks.

best wishes and stick to POW coins, everything else is a scam

Cheers!

Still over two months until binance cucks the US
Non-shitcoin alts (the ~5 of them that exist) will be perfectly fine, everything else will be purged

I think BTC dominance will go to like 80% before life gets back into alts, might have bumps on the way. BTC dominance is currently at 57%, so another 23% for bitcoin means Alts go from 43 -> 20, which is over 50% drop in sats. That being said, the alt coin marketcap in USD is still trending up so hope isn't actually lost. Also, BTC has no method of actually killing alts. Not anonymous, so XMR is safe. Not fast/cheap (lightning is still not perfect), so whatever garbage "fast" coins are safe. No smart contracts, so ETH is safe. The only thing Bitcoin does is store value, and it has 0 competition for that.

baka retard

Who let these filthy fucking newfags in here?

sadly yes. total clusterfuck

XMR isn't anonymous though.

SELL UR ALTS FAGGOTS
we are slowly approaching the end of shitcoins and the crowning of the king
get in or get rekt

>Any coin living on promises is a shitcoin (it will scale, its owner is satoshi, it will achieve x...). Bitcoin is and has always being bitcoin, doesn't aspire to be more, doesn't need to.

>LN is going to be decentralized
>LN is going to scale bitcoin
>LN is going to work for payments
>Bitcoin is going to kill the us dollar (not heard much anymore, kek)
>Bitcoin is going to magically become a store of value once it's valued at 1M
>Bitcoin mining is going to work only on fees, even though all academic analysis says it can't

Literally never faggot

Attached: 1552540852019.png (2000x2000, 1.84M)

Attached: im-not-fucking-selling.jpg (675x371, 127K)

Yeah, I’m sure it will die around 2172 with the rest of humanity when Sergey V the Inter-galactic King decides to end it all and take out everyone with him.

SELL NOW