The whales are going to fucking kill this project

Attached: images.png (554x554, 24K)

That's what you get for being late faggot

nah it's gonna kill itself
there's literally no code on that project. only a json parser and some server instructions. mainnet was "released" and absolutely nothing happened precisely because they have no product other than an ETH price caller.

companies are not buying it, the few requests currently happening on the network are artificial and their info is not secure, nobody knows how to run a node (not that knowing would make any difference, demand is ZERO) so everyone is relying on companies that will offer that service, which defeats the entire purpose of the project! if private companies operate a significant percentage of the nodes then you might as well be using private oracles

this trainwreck would almost be a comedy if not for the upcoming suicides

Jesus I've just seen your copy pasta three times in one minute.

Fucking same. Real talk get original fud, at least make it entertaining. This fud is just boring

Yes
Whales just exist to fuck with the little guys. Communism rise up, lets size the means of production.

This is pretty fucking funny. I want them to all kill themselves off. Every last one.

It's not whales. You pump this project endlessly to stupid noobs who panic buy, and of course they will be the same ones who panic sell.

They're just trying to get in on the BTC pump is all

the CTO grades homework. when you are in charge of a technical project but have no real skills - there was never any hope.

have sex. like really, have some fucking sexual intercourse.

Attached: 1557680602668.jpg (840x747, 98K)

They can only keep going for so long. Once we reach 5usd and beyond they wont be able to tamper with the organic price movement nomore

Get a job tabarish

take your army of shills out of here sergey

Thanks js sold 350mm Linkies

There's a lie every second word.
We've reach FUD desperation unseen by man

Sergey here, just sold 650mil

make me

Whale here, the money is nice, but seeing all the pink Wojaks from you losers is better.

You know those are FUD posts? They don't represent any real suffering.

Just because it's FUD doesn't mean it doesn't reflect reality.

>I want to see linkies suffer
>Those can be4 just be people attempting to impersonate linkies suffering, ie nolinkers/swinglinkers not suffering
It's impossible for such a retard to be a whale. You're literally braindead