Attached: kyc6.png (631x440, 154K)

This FUD may actually work on dumb brained stinker linkers

Never seen such desperation from FUD posters

FAKE
A
K
E

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Lot of fake news being generated out there bois

Attached: 1536632776902.png (456x450, 48K)

So much fud, it means a big pump is coming as always.

>the international banking organization

Attached: 1559346142296.jpg (692x696, 28K)

based and redpilled.

when do we delist l*nk threads

Is this reverse psychology to get us to buy because it's so blatant bullshit and fake? Or reverse-reverse psychology to get us to sell?

It means it’s time to buy again

Attached: E583AEAB-5698-4301-81BA-7049D9FC8EE5.png (640x480, 296K)

It's a synthetic Cdo bro

Hey guys I just picked up some LINK two days ago, 2 Ether's worth! I'm really excited to see where things go from here, I've lost about $45 so far but I'm not worried, haha!

upvoted

Your post is cringy.
But yeah, next target is $5 so you are going to be fine

You won’t make it

The concept isn't really wrong. There's a consortium that spans almost all countries with only a few exceptions. The days were everyone was doing their own thing are long past. I.E. if you go to Europe they still gonna report your income to US because they got contracts to exchange information.

>Panic at the Discord

NBA
see the gentleman behind the mic

it was always $1K EOY

I just wish I could have more time...

I fucking wish, this would actually be turbo bullish. It would finally get Link out of the hands of whales and bots and we'd unironically moon to $20 in a day.