FINANCIALLY RUINED

Do I just sell all my ICX and use the spare change i have left to fly to seoul and spend it on prostitutes.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Or you can swallow the loss, put it in BTC and wait to make it

Im in seoul atm keep it you wont have enough

i once had 10 BTC, buying ICX hoping to reach the sacred 21 BTC. CurrentlyI have 0.9 BTC in ICX and it'll probably be worth 0.5 BTC by the end of next week.

Knowing that and still holding?
Like do you enjoy torture?
What’s wrong with you people?
If you know it’ll be 0.5 BTC, then get on BTC now and then double your stack user, it’s really that simple
You should try it once, it won’t hurt I promise

Nigger what are you doing

I don't understand how you didn't rage quit out of that shit months ago. ICX had like one good pump and that's it.

I traveled Japan/South Korea for half a year during the bear market to get my mind off crypto and now I realized I have nothing

Attached: tenor.gif (498x416, 89K)

I had 22 BTC when ICX peaked then it dropped to 1 BTC a year later

Just imagine 22 BTC right now
You’re literally one of the 21 club Elites

seoul gooks are overrates. go to indonesia or japan

Japanese girls are overrated have you seen their teeth. Most are fat too, for Asian standards. Really opened my eyes spending 3 months in Tokyo/Osaka then realizing how ugly they are compared to girls in Seoul.

Staking is almost here though. I'm probably just gonna throw my 10k tokens in my wallet and forget this ever happened. Icon JUST'd me from 10btc to 0.35.

in 2 months this coin would be worth 1000 sats at the rate this is going....

why did this user lie to me

Attached: icx-4dollars-end of august.png (1464x1281, 187K)

i mean he might not be wrong if BTC is worth 200k in 2 more months

I'd be happy with that desu

I think his reasons were the same as mine, I was shilling my RSR bags and he had ICX bags.

Icx is going to pump wirh staking even if its not good staking. People cum over anything that can stake lol fucking fud

I feel like the opposites gonna happen since that's what everyone on their shitty telegram believes too

tell that to ONE

Then how about you get out you dumb debbie downer bitch

I bet the staking announcment does fuck all for the price tho, but I live in hope, i did buy my current 17k stack at like 22 cents or something

Keep those RSR bags.. They are going be very useful VERY soon.. screenshot this

Yeah, I'm not selling, this is my only bag but I unironically believe the fundamentals are good and way above other projects. This is the superior alternative to Libra and I expect it to get some media attention because of this.

Some Facebook concurrent may even chose to support Reserve instead of creating their own coins to make themselves appear as ethical.

same.. ive also held 10k ICX from ICO............. want to kms

why isnt it good staking? As much as its ultimate buttfuck coin the model they made is great for staking

staking is a meme to create bagholders. after so much time in crypto why do you anons still fall for this?

Super rekt