How many of bought this gem at $1.78 two weeks ago?

Attached: qnn.png (1177x552, 27K)

sorry sweetie i don't buy shitcoins

how many of you held since February and missed out on 2x in ETH?

i am the sweetie :3

QUANT IS A SCAM

SCAM IS A QUANT

QUANT IS A SCAM

the only thing i know about is that its partnered with some banks or something.
But so has ripple and ripple is a shit token.

I did, it sucked desu but I doubled down at $2 and now im glad i did!

Of course it’s a shitcoin, anything that isn’t btc is a shitcoin. Also it’s a scam. Also I have officially x8’d off of it. It’s gonna go way further than this and you’re ACTUALLY retarded if you don’t own any quant lol

Worst coin out there. You will just lose your money with this garbage. Moving to something else.

QUANT IS S SCAM

Shit I probably shouldn’t have called it a scam. It’s not a scam, I forget there’s some people out there who believe this fud we’ve created lol. I don’t want to be the reason someone idiotically misses out on one of the biggest performers of this run

QUANT IS A SCAM

its a good way to weed them out no?
rich idiots aren't needed

Yeah I guess you’re right I just feel so awful for these people who believe us when we say it. But, whatever...

QUANT IS A SCAM. Carry on

QUANT IS A SCAM

nobody is going to buy this shit at the absolute top you niggers

>thinks 60m market cap is the top

LELELELE DESU

Yeah that’s a good one. But we’ve been using that at $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, and now $6..... we should just stick with QUANT IS A SCAM I think that’s the move

~$200k of bids on the most liquid exchange

My sides, nice $60m mcap you've got there

are you implying a high market cap is a good thing? dont buy this SCAM

LELELELE

>~$200k of bids on the most liquid exchange
>My sides, nice $60m mcap you've got there

Best to wait for bigger exchanges and a higher market cap, user.

I'm implying it takes only 1 person to sell $200k worth or 0.03% of the circ supply to wipe out the entire order book to zero

Ur not good at math lol

I'd rather not wait on the perpetual tier 1 exchange with the current risk / reward

>Not available to US customers on Bittrex
>But enjoy trading our USDT pairs!

The absolute state of crypto regulation

Any why would they do that, user?

Do you remember last July when there was about 50 ETH of bids and daily volume was sometimes ZERO, and a few ETH at most?

RED FLAG. STAY AWAY.

I bought probably because of your threads at 3.88 so you're based as fuck imo bro BASED

Its a scam!!!

Guys just wait till it’s a higher price to buy that’s the move

I scooped up at 20c because of that. All it takes is one whale to de-risk if eth starts to run

Will buy more in $2 area if it goes there on idex or when it retraces if it does hit binance.

What's your buy target? I'm aiming for $10-15 initially but hopefully can wait until $50 to go all in.

Guys don't dyor. A CEO that wines and dines with EU politicians is useless. Who needs a blockchain ISO standard and so what that he made it happen... There is no huge partnership confirmed by the actual partner, don't look into it. Back to muh link, muh satoj threads now! Big macs lol. Stiff! Amirite? Let's post some funny frogs elsewhere. Close this thread. QUANT IS A SCAM.

trips confirms QUANTS IS A SCAM

Bitconnneeeeeeeect is much better than your shit coin

>All it takes is one whale to de-risk if eth starts to run

This. ETH is long overdue a proper run and whales won't risk holding it in an illiquid idex shitcoin.

I bought some more under 2.00 two weeks ago but picked up most of my stack last summer/fall at under a dollar

how many to make it?

>This. ETH is long overdue a proper run and whales won't risk holding it in an illiquid idex shitcoin.

> "Whales" will sell at a massive loss and wipe the Buy book rather than muh-risk a temporary drawdown before inevitable future moon.

ok user

You're a special kind of dumb.