Chainlink + Derivates enabled!!!!!

let's get Chainlink load up with some serious fuel made of trillions worth of derivates and not fucking piss-warm steam like XRP or LTC and let us fucking ride to the outer rings of our solar system! This will be ONE hell of a ride once shit get's real and fucking moonboys will watch us leave earths stratosphere with their shit-mouths wide open and tears all over their faces!
You fuckers have no clue what is yet to come.
Singularity is real.
LETS DO THIS SHIT!

LINK 1K EOY!

Attached: Chainlinktothemoon.jpg (1200x900, 626K)

Lay off the coke OP.

we need dubs to confirm

Attached: 1558872426378.jpg (927x635, 223K)

1000 EOY!

Here sir

Checkum

go

Attached: 61366367_10156248056477592_2191846433919860736_n.jpg (502x335, 19K)

Its not true

link 0$ eoy

You asked for dubs?

CHAINLINK CANNOT BE USED FOR DERIVATIVES SETTLEMENT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO SECURITY MODEL FOR ORACLE CORRUPTION

Uh oh!

kek, they have. what you are referring to is known as the oracles' oracle problem. sergey has found a nifty solution to address this problem: he created chainlinklink, it's a middleware json parser to put in front of the json middleware parser.

Chainlink 1k eoy
>id
>1k
We gonna make it

Attached: 86549f89.png (271x186, 7K)

Hooo isn't that link to that schnor thingy ? They seem very smart when they show all those crypto formulas during their talks

absolutely cursed thread
chainlink is unironically going below a dollar before september

no schnor actually refers to the oracles' oracles' oracle problem. but this has also been addressed: they put a json parser before the middlewares' json parsers' middlewar to feed the jsons' middleware parser.

I don't even know who's fudding who anymore.

So it's json parsers all the way down ? And to infinity that actually converges to a security proof ? That's genius !

exactly, it's genius indeed. shame it's patented, this kind of knowledge and technology should be available for the public.

XRP has already been decided by the central banks and governments. Why would anyone buy an ERC token from a philosophy grad registered in the Caymans?

LINK is going to be inaccessible for trading by almost every avenue after July 1st. This is a fact and you pajeets are shitting yourselves about it.

My faith in chain link is starting to wane. Might go back to etherium.

this doesn't make sense. the blockchain is decentralized so it's accessible from everywhere.

I would just go BTC if that's your plan. BTC is back in-season and after the bubble alt-season begins anew.

Chainlink $33 eoy

>globe earth

May LINK be blessed

Only a x20?

Nah I'll hold for now

Feel the power of the cube Reddit fucked.

Attached: fazendoCruzadas3.png (600x600, 194K)