Hi Fantomians

Hi Fantomians

FTM is very stable. Do not worry, he would not stoop not more.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-06-21 à 13.34.48.png (1212x637, 72K)

When lambo?

sitting comfy with my pre-saudi news stack

Attached: 1556483448932.jpg (500x369, 15K)

Bought in at 0.02643, pls tell me it's not going to dump below .02500 fren

Could dump to 0.021, could go up to 0.04

It's fucking dumping, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>this is meant to be fud but it's actually a very subtle shill

How big is your stack user

>Hi Fantomians
>FTM is very stable. Do not worry, he would not stoop not more.

absolutely pajeet.

What price did you buy at?

around 300

Sold! Dumped all my Wabi, Walton, Vechain, NEO - all shitcoins at a loss.
Gonna ride BTC to $20k now. Alt season won't happen til after a new ATH on BTC anyway unfortunately

when the hell is the dubai news

WRONG

Attached: 1561061660363.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Dropping the news now would be an idiot move by them. They're smarter than this. They are timing it with BTC stabilization

I need this fucking thing to go x10 really fast now

If it's anything like the last cycle (and it already has been so far, with moons like matic) alt gains are made during periods of BTC consolidation. I'm just wondering if we're going to see that above or below 10k

Fantom is comfy as fuck. Entry was around 50 sat which led to the 1st pump to 360 sat. Which because fantom is so forgiving it gave us another opportunity to enter at 100 sat, then the 2nd pump went to 500 sat. I imagine 200 sat will be the last entry for the next rise. Better accumulate now.

$0.030?

sats

Doesn't that mean you're gettin rekt right now because it's dumping.

15% down is not fucking rekt LMAO

If BTC doesn't dump after hittin 10k all the alts are going to continue bleedin user, and that 15% is going to turn to 30-40-50% lmao

These kinds of charts break down, violently, all the time. And frankly when it's an unknown shitcoin like this, breaking down is very likely

and I will keep buying

How low do you think it will go user?

hard to say from BTC movement, but we are at pretty comfo sat support right now if you look at the Bitmax chart

I hope BTC fucking dumps so this shit can pump.